Pages (6): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

What i'd like to see.
geyter

Group: Manga Group
RE: What i'd like to see.

hehe, when you write jokes for the manga you are gonna have to write an explanation next to it.
That will be so weird...

I am more of a hunterxhunter or rave kinda guy, you know innocent young boy confronts real world and has to adapt.
But hey, whatever the people want right. I'm sure a lot can be done with any type of approach.

06-06-2007 07:28 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Draik

Group: Uploaders
RE:  What i'd like to see.

CrazyBleachFan Wrote:

Oh I am? Okay then I think. Your explanation confused me a little, but I think you are saying it would be a plot twist right? I see. It wouldn't be like that where it happens immediately kinda like Eureka 7(if you guys have seen that.) lol I will keep the rest in my head for now and wait for private forum.

I am sorry, I was tired (just came back from a work out routine) and I read it as good guy turns evil and not begins evil, but then becomes good.

So the main character starts out evil and ends up good... That wouldn't be too bad. But still, you're part of the team, so you should be able to make it happen right?

06-06-2007 07:38 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Greg
T3h 1337 /-\dm1n of D00m!

Group: Administrators

Hmm... but remember, it's not a dictatorship, it is a team, so he can try to make it happen, but it might not work.

:lol:The roll is back! ROLL!:lol:
06-06-2007 07:46 AM
excel-kleinwald
Tobi is God

Hmm how about he starts out strong, and soon after the first pilot chapter (which is usually really long :P) he is put into a humbling situation like having his powers taken away or something similar like that so he learns to realize how weak peons are.

Edit: I have been saying "he" but it could be a she! (or Pat)

>>>Is repenting for his Tobi Hating<<<

This post was last modified: 06-06-2007 08:56 AM by excel-kleinwald.

06-06-2007 08:55 AM
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

RE:  What i'd like to see.

Greg Wrote:

Hmm... but remember, it's not a dictatorship, it is a team, so he can try to make it happen, but it might not work.

It isn't at the present, but have you ever heard of a coup? hahahah ::runs away to scheme::

Yeah that's what I meant Draik. lol In the end, I guess it was too vague. I thought it would be a nice twist, but what I think is important, of course it is not vague, but the main character falling for someone. Should we have it or no? I personally enjoy that part of a manga mixed in with fighting/events. Also, do you think we should have straight up front where the character actually says they have fallen in love i.e. Kagome for Inu. Now, Idk I am a fan of both the secrecy, like in Bleach where who knows what the hell is going on there, but also solidifying it could be good too.

Itachi Uchiha: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird
Remember the chapter! Naruto 363...The worst chapter ever written.
06-06-2007 09:34 AM
geyter

aah, love. Of course of course, an important part of most manga.
I kinda like the whole not completely sure what is going on thing!
And if he is an evil guy reformed one of the still evil ones can also be a love interest. Maybe trying to turn each other or something.
Or he could have turned good because of love...
Or have to fight some of the other people in the manga to prove or win love.
So many options...

This post was last modified: 06-06-2007 09:53 AM by geyter.

06-06-2007 09:51 AM
Draik

Aren't you guys the writers? I thought this thread was for those the general public since they won't actually be there when YOU guys decide how to organize things?

06-06-2007 09:55 AM
geyter

Well, yes of course. But i have learnt by spending coupious amounts of time among the lower (for i am a distinguished writer now!) hordes of mangaforumish society that most people just wanna quote another guy and say what is wrong with him.
Just giving them some thoughts you know.

This post was last modified: 06-06-2007 10:17 AM by geyter.

06-06-2007 10:16 AM
Draik

Thoughts to who? No one else has posted except you guys (Excel doesn't really count, he's the co-leader anyways).

Ahh, how the humble become noble within a matter of hours. So begone now, oh foul sorcerer, who beesech us with tempting words and is no more understanding of the lives of us lower then thee. For you who have forgotten our pain, and plant maggots in our mouths and weeds in our minds, so that they may come out to be butteflies and roses of your bidding. Let not thee think that we shall not rally up against those that think themselves higher than us. For every man is equal. And let it be said that we poor lovers of manga will stand united to proclaim our own ideas and purify the faulty claims that thy planted in our spirits.

(I am really running out of ideas now. I did the movie thing and the medeival thing, so I am close to being fresh out of ideas...)

06-06-2007 11:34 AM
geyter

uwaa, that was so pretty!
And i really can't help the fact that nobody posts here. Come on people share with us your thoughts will you!

06-06-2007 12:03 PM
Pages (6): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: