Pages (6): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

What i'd like to see.
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators
What i'd like to see.

OK, so, i know alot! of you have your ideas, so, keeping in mind that this will be Based in an alternate reality, what else would you like to see in this manga, do you want the main character to be human? what places do you want to see? what adventures would Intice you to read on? post your ideas here, so that the Writers and the rest of the team can see What YOU want.

keep in mind that this is a place to post ideas, not your own story, and if you do post an adventure idea, a vague post on it would be better than explaining what will happen all the way through it (or the manga would be as transparent as thin air) if you get what i mean.

06-06-2007 06:36 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Greg
T3h 1337 /-\dm1n of D00m!

Group: Administrators
RE: What i'd like to see.

Remember... the forum still isn't closed for non-members.

:lol:The roll is back! ROLL!:lol:
06-06-2007 06:38 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Sparks

I know, this what the non-members would like to see, that way we can get a grasp on what exactly is wanted. xD

06-06-2007 06:48 AM
Greg
T3h 1337 /-\dm1n of D00m!

Group: Administrators

I was actually speaking to the rest of the population, elaborating on why to keep it vague :P

Oh well... :cool:

:lol:The roll is back! ROLL!:lol:
06-06-2007 06:52 AM
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group

Hmm...I am thinking main character evil but turned if you get it. (Is that vague enough lol?)

Itachi Uchiha: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird
Remember the chapter! Naruto 363...The worst chapter ever written.
06-06-2007 06:53 AM
Sparks

Hehe, yeah that's vague enough for the writers to adapt it to there likiings if they fell they'd like that twist.

(i'm going now, see ya tomorrow, i hate school my mum gets way too strict.)

06-06-2007 06:56 AM
geyter

I like the alternate universe thing where humans can be immensely strong, not bound by laws of humanity you know (like one piece --> although thats doing it a bit much)
a male lead, there are more male readers so you can relate easier
crazy creatures or surroundings, we can make anything we want why stay with the mundane
i like swords (you said be vague...)
every character (except maybe one, for reasoning) should have a "comic" ability or handicap. extreme hornyness, hunger, fear of technology, carsickness, politeness, shyness, fear of supernatural, ...
the main character cannot be cool and vague, since we should follow his story and development. Some of the namaka and enemy's should be. Because people seem to like that.
People living in an AU are not surprised by monsters, magic or weapons. The whole 'invisible from humanity' monster-thing i think is weird. Who wouldn't notice people dissapearing all the time?
ecchi has to stay limited to the story, and not every female fighter uses kicks combined with short skirts.
I hate female mages (they are so snotty) but love female thieves or swordfighters.
And i can't stand ranting would be writers ;)

06-06-2007 06:57 AM
Draik

Group: Uploaders
RE:  What i'd like to see.

I'd like to see something different than the usual plots, and a lot of "cool" as well as some comedy.

This post was last modified: 06-06-2007 07:33 AM by Draik.

06-06-2007 07:01 AM
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

Oh I am? Okay then I think. Your explanation confused me a little, but I think you are saying it would be a plot twist right? I see. It wouldn't be like that where it happens immediately kinda like Eureka 7(if you guys have seen that.) lol I will keep the rest in my head for now and wait for private forum.

06-06-2007 07:07 AM
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

No, no, jees people misunderstandme and the jokes I tell. Ah nevermind about it, but I was saying have the main character start out evil and work from there.

No, no, i was making a similiarity to the transition of one of the characters in Eureka, not turning evil, but the same transition they make, you know. lol

This post was last modified: 06-06-2007 07:14 AM by CrazyBleachFan.

06-06-2007 07:13 AM
Pages (6): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: