Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Places of work. (spots available)
Awesome. guess i'll practise my Backgrounds Tongue
Sparks Wrote:Ok, after comparing yours and Draiks pieces, i'm assigning arctic as not only writer but (if he can handle it), a concept Drawer. (this can include a few of the manga covers, if that ok. xD)

... Are you saying that my writing was worse than his?
in a nutshell, yes, yes it was Big Grin
hey could i be a plot writer or a Concept artists- i think i wud be good at one of these job because i always have fun intresting ideas
~thanks
#Nightfireslp~
man... since my finals just finished..... i see the forum has been busy....
CONGRATS ON SPARKS BECOMING MANGA LEADER!!!!!

well....
i can help with idea, concepts and artwork of characters....
well...
ILL CONTRIBUTE ALL I CAN!!!!
Many mangas/anime/other japanese media tend to throw in random German terms from time to time, so if you ever need anything like that, ask me. That's the only thing I could help with. ^^
hey spade, know any sites w/ streaming anime videos of mahoromatic and video girl ai..? theres none in crunchyroll, youtube, veoh, or anime-eden..

"__________________________________________________"
anyway, if anybody needs my  help in designing artworks , websites, or anything, you can ask my help.. ^^,v
Was that a serious question or do you just want to say "gtfo"? Confusedet4_errrr:
thats a serious question.. ^^
You serious it was serious? I thought the crap I wrote (although I was serious despite being half asleep) was looked down upon and then I started thinking too much about various stuff... especially since I don't see any context between the topic and the question but I better stop talking now before I get annoying.

My answer is: "no"
I don't like streaming