Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Places of work. (spots available)
geyter Wrote:Yeah, so everybody who's working on this can vote for context, style, characters, namaka's,... This way everybody works together and nobody can complain about this not fulfilling his "vision".
The writers have to work with what they get, i suppose

There's no way that's happening. The writers should be able to decide for themselves what the plot should be. They should be responsible enough to find a way to make everyone happy. If you leave it up to the people, then it'll possibly decided by means of voting, and this won't please everyone. The best way to make everyone happy is to leave it to the writers to have minimal conflict and make everyone happy. I am sorry that I have to say this since it's a nice thought that everyone can work on it together and everything, but it's just not true. The most people should be able to do is ask for a pet for the main character, or see some romance, or suggest a plot, which the writers may or may not follow, and may modify.

The readers would have the right to suggest ideas, but the writers make the last call.

Messages In This Thread
The Places of work. (spots available) - by Sparks - 06-05-2007, 06:26 AM
RE:  The Places of work. (spots available) - by Draik - 06-06-2007, 05:58 AM