Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Places of work. (spots available)
I think we will be okay, seeing we all have to have meetings and talk about the plot and what to write. In the end, really maybe, we form the plot for each chapter in those meetings and only one or two people actually write the plot for it as we altogether come up with the characters' lines and events happening in the chapter. Right or no?
I think that the writers will write it, and then if anyone suggests something, then okay. I think it should be up to the writers since the people that do get they the are the ones that have experience and know-how. On the other hand if someone that isn't really qualified gets the job...in that case it'd be different. Again, people can suggest things, but in the end the writers decide.
But the writers must sty in the context of the setting. and what-not.
Yeah, so everybody who's working on this can vote for context, style, characters, namaka's,... This way everybody works together and nobody can complain about this not fulfilling his "vision".
The writers have to work with what they get, i suppose
Yeah, which is restricting but, so does the Guy who's drawing and all that jazz.
If so, we will have to all be online at the same time. To brainstorm. That is what a team does you know?
We can drink lots of coffee and have cigarette breaks and finish each others sentences while listening to the new arctic monkeys (song 'brainstorm' of course) It'll be so much fun Smile
Hehe, yeah, though i don't smoke so i'll have Drinking breaks :p.
Should work for creativity. By the time i get out of a bar i can solve the world problems and write 3 books about conspiracy theories. I cant seem to find my bike though.
Hey, if we want this brainstorm we are gonna have to know the timeshedules of the peoplo cooperating. And since our leader is English (and i'm flemish) i say the americans and chinese are gonna have to get up early or stay up late, haha!

(BTW if you're wondering why i'm acting as if i'm already accepted it's cause i'm trying to fool Sparks to make him feel as if i am part of the team)
Hehe, yeah, but people can just post on the forum when they have time (cause they can read what other people put) and put what they like dislike on whats agreed. but yeah it would be better if we where all there at one time.
geyter Wrote:Yeah, so everybody who's working on this can vote for context, style, characters, namaka's,... This way everybody works together and nobody can complain about this not fulfilling his "vision".
The writers have to work with what they get, i suppose

There's no way that's happening. The writers should be able to decide for themselves what the plot should be. They should be responsible enough to find a way to make everyone happy. If you leave it up to the people, then it'll possibly decided by means of voting, and this won't please everyone. The best way to make everyone happy is to leave it to the writers to have minimal conflict and make everyone happy. I am sorry that I have to say this since it's a nice thought that everyone can work on it together and everything, but it's just not true. The most people should be able to do is ask for a pet for the main character, or see some romance, or suggest a plot, which the writers may or may not follow, and may modify.

The readers would have the right to suggest ideas, but the writers make the last call.