Pages (8): « First « 4 5 6 7 [8] Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

The Places of work. (spots available)
underdot

Group: Registered
RE: The Places of work. (spots available)

is that so.. i thought you could help me.. oh well, back to google.. anyway tnx^^

06-17-2007 08:38 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Karuru
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group

Hey, sparky can you get this up to date you haven't even got lil ol me on that list and Nii-san mentioned something like he thought more people were involved.
Is Draik still in, coz he doesn't seem to say much in the character sketches or anything *hint's that Draik should give me his opinion on how the characters should also look*

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+
06-24-2007 02:17 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators

done. totally forgot to updat it :D

06-24-2007 02:32 AM
Karuru
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group

Lol, thanks sparky :3

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+
06-24-2007 02:38 AM
Pages (8): « First « 4 5 6 7 [8] Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: