Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Places of work. (spots available)
Sparks Wrote:Hehe, yeah, but people can just post on the forum when they have time (cause they can read what other people put) and put what they like dislike on whats agreed. but yeah it would be better if we where all there at one time.

What about a huge meeting to decide a couple of things? After that there should be meetings among the writers to decide things. If everyone waits to post one after another, it might take too long, and if there's a deadline, well...you get the idea.
Draik Wrote:
geyter Wrote:Yeah, so everybody who's working on this can vote for context, style, characters, namaka's,... This way everybody works together and nobody can complain about this not fulfilling his "vision".
The writers have to work with what they get, i suppose

There's no way that's happening. The writers should decide for themselves what the plot should be. They should be responsible enough to find a way to make everyone happy. If you leave it up to the people, then it'll possibly decided by means of voting, and this won't please everyone. The best way to make everyone happy is to leave it to the writers to have minimal conflict and make everyone happy. I am sorry that I have to say this since it's a nice thought that everyone can work on it together and everything, but it's just not true. The most people should be able to do is ask for a pet for the main character, or see some romance, or suggest a plot, which the writers may or may not follow, and may modify.

The readers will have be able to make decisions, but the writers make the last call.

I agree with some of that, but we should allow a few Polls, Like the Sort of main Character (roughly) we would like (at the start of the manga)

E.g.

Hot-Headed and Dumb

Intellegent yet Unsocailable

Sophisticated and shy

and so on (so two traits for a character) and not being based on the Power of the character, just the Behaviour (at the start, since character evoloution is needed.)

Draik Wrote:
Sparks Wrote:Hehe, yeah, but people can just post on the forum when they have time (cause they can read what other people put) and put what they like dislike on whats agreed. but yeah it would be better if we where all there at one time.

What about a huge meeting to decide a couple of things? After that there should be meetings among the writers to decide things. If everyone waits to post one after another, it might take too long, and if there's a deadline, well...you get the idea.

yeah, we should set a day (weekend?) to have a big meeting with everyone, via some sort of IM like MSN or a chat box of a sort. so that everyone is on track.
As long as it's not too demanding. I am just afraid that ,let's say, they choose simple and hot-headed because they like One Piece, and the writers can't manage it as well as they would another main character.

It's just an opinion as to what I think and what I 've seen.
true, When we get enough Personalities set-up and get the poll started, i'll request them to stay Un-biased and pick for this manga, not one that they'd like it to be like.

(it's the best i can do for now)
*shrugs* If it is, it is.
Ok! cool.

We'll see how things get on. xD
Sparks Wrote:Ok! cool.

We'll see how things get on. xD

You know, you always amaze me with your enthusiasm. It actuallu seems authentic.

Why are there no artists? Please tell me that it's not because no one applied.
There's no artist cause no-one applied (yet) apart from arctic but he's aiming for Concept artist, since he can't draw in Panels or draw Everyday.

so yeah, apart from arctic, nope no-one. although i have a few friends who may help if they like the sound of the story and the general forum ideas.
So basically, the manga is going to tank eventhough everything else was going swimmingly, unless we get some artists.
Erm.. yeah, i can draw Story boards... but for main art and BG's, that aint exactly something i can do 24/7

i'll contact a few Deviant art friends, see if they can help. if not then it's gonna be a rocky ride.