Remove Ads

Poll: completed series you want to be added
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Black Cat
18.57%
13 18.57%
Slam Dunk
5.71%
4 5.71%
Hikaru no Go
4.29%
3 4.29%
Rurouni Kenshin
11.43%
8 11.43%
HunterxHunter
24.29%
17 24.29%
Zatchbell
12.86%
9 12.86%
Shaman King
14.29%
10 14.29%
Change Guy
2.86%
2 2.86%
Hot Gimmick
5.71%
4 5.71%
Total 70 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll: for series to be added.
ichigo100%, good manga, still gotta watch the anime thoughXD, may i suggest dragon drive and magical girl lyrical nanoha strikerS?
sry, not zatchbell, beet the vandel buster, yeah, i dunno bout love hina... but the magical girl lyrical nonoha was it? uhm, im not really a fan of the whole magical girl concept, uhm, i dunno bout draik though, but i dunt want to add so many completed series, u can ask abt completed ones, but i would prefer any1 asking for ongoing series, or ongoing scanlations.
-Kyon- Wrote:damn, i couldve let draik do it, oh well, i deleted ichigo 100% ( the whole series ) too a few weeks ago, i'm downloading it bak, so i can do black cat too if u dun wan to dl bak, anywayz, draik, u can use d suggestions too, i cant do all of em.

Where do you download from?
I have chapters 59 to the end of ichigo 100% if you want them.
OK I think Hot Gimmick would be a good one....I've read most of it and its a great Shojo! Us girls here are meant for shojos...But I read more shonens than anything! But I think a few more different Shojos wouldn't hurt!

XPeace Out!™ WHHOOOO! And also everyone loves Black Cat but on every other manga site I go to they already have it and same with Rurouni Kenshin! But if not I vote Hot Gimmick or HunterXHunter!
Of the mangas listed Zatch Bell is the one that I voted for, but thats not what I would like to see added really.

HELLSING, HELLSING, HELLSING. Please add Hellsing it is one of the best mangas I have ever seen.
I do believe he said completed series. Hellsing isn't done yet, I don't think. I could be wrong though.
umm, its the opposite. He wants ongoing series, not completed ones.
And Hellsing isn't too bad thats true. Not that great either...
if you wanna read it without pop-ups, atu-boti's got it.
C'mon change guy! a big push at the finish!
no on my previous post i said u can ask for completed ones, but i prefer ongoing ones, or completed series, but uncompleted scanlations. and hellsing is still ongoing(i think) but i noe the scanlations are ongoing at least.
i want Mr.Fullswing =] it's very funny =] i think it's one of the best sport/comedy manga

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Series! Greg 4 926 06-24-2007, 07:01 AM
Last Post: bleach1067