Remove Ads

Poll: completed series you want to be added
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Black Cat
18.57%
13 18.57%
Slam Dunk
5.71%
4 5.71%
Hikaru no Go
4.29%
3 4.29%
Rurouni Kenshin
11.43%
8 11.43%
HunterxHunter
24.29%
17 24.29%
Zatchbell
12.86%
9 12.86%
Shaman King
14.29%
10 14.29%
Change Guy
2.86%
2 2.86%
Hot Gimmick
5.71%
4 5.71%
Total 70 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll: for series to be added.
geyter Wrote:maybe you could fill a bit of hajime no ippo? i'd like to read it from the start but don't wanna download...

and hunterxhunter makes me sad. It's so good you just wanna cry and then it just stops. That poor mangaka, so talented and so sick. Sad

Beet the Vandal thingie isn't widely available, so that's a thought.
I've never read Trigun but i don't know if i'd like it anyway.
Samurai stuff you could do Lone Wolf and Cub. Classic. Or Blade of The Immortal. Sometimes funny, sometimes nice and gory.

And the guy from Rurouni Kenshin did an other manga a while ago, Busou Renkin. For the people who've read and enjoyed Samurai X.

I guess i'll vote for change guy. Never read it, and thanks to Ares my impression of Korean manga is sky high!

Yeah , I was thinking about them when I posted samurai genre. But I 'd really want to know what type of genres YOU people would like.
Hmm.. not sure... Hot Gimmick or Black Cat? I really like them both! TT_TT

Oh well, I suppose I should just chose one of them. Black Cat!Big Grin
I really find Hikaru No Go very fun and interesting to read but I gues sI am the only one! Big Grin
omg yes ichigo 100%! man i love that manga sooo much...it started out slow but it gets damn nice at the end...those of u who've nvr read it should go read it when it's up =)
HunterxHunter = my vote, but i want some Busou Renkin or Beet the Vandel Buster.
well, this poll is going on for abt a week or so, or maybe juz til it stops moving for a day or something, anyways, seems dat black cat and hxh is really popular, so i'll prepare SOME for now, i'll see the final decision for the vote when its over, as for hikaru no go, EXCEL, i read it too xD, as for the suggestions, keep em coming, i'll see what i can find and see the status of those series, and see whether its easy to get them or something (take note, i suck at irc) , i cant guarenty anything though, i'll look up for zatchbell, adashi's manga, HnI (i'll ask hyko on this 1), trinity blood? and some other series thats mentioned here. juz continue :3
As irony would have it, I deleted 4gb of manga a couple of weeks before I found this site. This included black cat and Hikaru no go, completed.
BLACK CAT!! saw the anime, but my fren said dat it was different from the manga, so i wanna read it.
damn, i couldve let draik do it, oh well, i deleted ichigo 100% ( the whole series ) too a few weeks ago, i'm downloading it bak, so i can do black cat too if u dun wan to dl bak, anywayz, draik, u can use d suggestions too, i cant do all of em.
what about love hina ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Series! Greg 4 926 06-24-2007, 07:01 AM
Last Post: bleach1067