Remove Ads

Poll: completed series you want to be added
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Black Cat
18.57%
13 18.57%
Slam Dunk
5.71%
4 5.71%
Hikaru no Go
4.29%
3 4.29%
Rurouni Kenshin
11.43%
8 11.43%
HunterxHunter
24.29%
17 24.29%
Zatchbell
12.86%
9 12.86%
Shaman King
14.29%
10 14.29%
Change Guy
2.86%
2 2.86%
Hot Gimmick
5.71%
4 5.71%
Total 70 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll: for series to be added.
i voted zatch bell
all the other manga has been done
and the ones that havent been arent that good to begin with
Black cat :3
id like trinity blood and chrno crusade ;D
i voted for hunterxhunter because my friend always goes on about the anime and whatnot. Series that I think should be taken under consideration are Adachi's mangas, most of whicha re completed, are at least close to completed. These are mostly about baseball or some sport, and usually involve a nice dose of romance. I like his comedy, some of his works include Rough, Touch, H2, Cross Game, Katsu, and Nine. I also recommend Open Sesame that is being done by Anime Waves, it seems interesting to me.
I was thinking more along the lines of popular manga and manga that has been made into a series. As well as shonen manga

But fine manga, is decided, but what kind of genres would people like? I was thinking maybe samurai mangas...anyway any thoughts?
i voted for hxh b/c itz a great series w/ a great story, even though the art is crap....but the thing is i heard the author for hxh is sick soo there hasnt been any new chapters out b/c of tht....i would also like if u guys added Code Geass because if u watch the show, u no this is greatness...Big Grin
maybe you could fill a bit of hajime no ippo? i'd like to read it from the start but don't wanna download...

and hunterxhunter makes me sad. It's so good you just wanna cry and then it just stops. That poor mangaka, so talented and so sick. Sad

Beet the Vandal thingie isn't widely available, so that's a thought.
I've never read Trigun but i don't know if i'd like it anyway.
Samurai stuff you could do Lone Wolf and Cub. Classic. Or Blade of The Immortal. Sometimes funny, sometimes nice and gory.

And the guy from Rurouni Kenshin did an other manga a while ago, Busou Renkin. For the people who've read and enjoyed Samurai X.

I guess i'll vote for change guy. Never read it, and thanks to Ares my impression of Korean manga is sky high!
slam dunk!! PLSSS Smile i watched the anime, but that stopped, and never continued reading the manga... that was sooo awesome!
hello
i want to make an suggestion of a manga
i want you to upload
Cossover
plz and thank you
ah your so polite! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Series! Greg 4 926 06-24-2007, 07:01 AM
Last Post: bleach1067