Hot Gimmick 4 5.71%
Total 70 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results | Edit poll]

Poll: for series to be added.
Draik

Group: Uploaders
RE:  Poll - for series to be added.

geyter Wrote:

maybe you could fill a bit of hajime no ippo? i'd like to read it from the start but don't wanna download...

and hunterxhunter makes me sad. It's so good you just wanna cry and then it just stops. That poor mangaka, so talented and so sick. :(

Beet the Vandal thingie isn't widely available, so that's a thought.
I've never read Trigun but i don't know if i'd like it anyway.
Samurai stuff you could do Lone Wolf and Cub. Classic. Or Blade of The Immortal. Sometimes funny, sometimes nice and gory.

And the guy from Rurouni Kenshin did an other manga a while ago, Busou Renkin. For the people who've read and enjoyed Samurai X.

I guess i'll vote for change guy. Never read it, and thanks to Ares my impression of Korean manga is sky high!

Yeah , I was thinking about them when I posted samurai genre. But I 'd really want to know what type of genres YOU people would like.

06-05-2007 05:57 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
meisu100

Group: Registered
RE: Poll - for series to be added.

Hmm.. not sure... Hot Gimmick or Black Cat? I really like them both! TT_TT

Oh well, I suppose I should just chose one of them. Black Cat!:D

06-05-2007 07:03 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
excel-kleinwald
Tobi is God

Group: Manga Group

I really find Hikaru No Go very fun and interesting to read but I gues sI am the only one! :D

>>>Is repenting for his Tobi Hating<<<

06-05-2007 07:49 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
rengwei

omg yes ichigo 100%! man i love that manga sooo much...it started out slow but it gets damn nice at the end...those of u who've nvr read it should go read it when it's up =)

06-05-2007 08:58 AM
Arctic

Group: Manga Group

HunterxHunter = my vote, but i want some Busou Renkin or Beet the Vandel Buster.

Yes, I made these myself. No downloaded brushes.
06-05-2007 09:13 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
-Kyon-

well, this poll is going on for abt a week or so, or maybe juz til it stops moving for a day or something, anyways, seems dat black cat and hxh is really popular, so i'll prepare SOME for now, i'll see the final decision for the vote when its over, as for hikaru no go, EXCEL, i read it too xD, as for the suggestions, keep em coming, i'll see what i can find and see the status of those series, and see whether its easy to get them or something (take note, i suck at irc) , i cant guarenty anything though, i'll look up for zatchbell, adashi's manga, HnI (i'll ask hyko on this 1), trinity blood? and some other series thats mentioned here. juz continue :3

06-05-2007 11:43 AM
Draik

As irony would have it, I deleted 4gb of manga a couple of weeks before I found this site. This included black cat and Hikaru no go, completed.

06-05-2007 12:43 PM
doggie

BLACK CAT!! saw the anime, but my fren said dat it was different from the manga, so i wanna read it.

06-05-2007 12:44 PM
-Kyon-

damn, i couldve let draik do it, oh well, i deleted ichigo 100% ( the whole series ) too a few weeks ago, i'm downloading it bak, so i can do black cat too if u dun wan to dl bak, anywayz, draik, u can use d suggestions too, i cant do all of em.

06-05-2007 12:48 PM
Gallagher2589

what about love hina ?

06-05-2007 01:19 PM
Pages (9): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: