Poll: for series to be added.
Gokyo

Group: Registered
RE: Poll - for series to be added.

i voted zatch bell
all the other manga has been done
and the ones that havent been arent that good to begin with

06-04-2007 11:36 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators

Black cat :3

06-05-2007 01:07 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
crosskn

id like trinity blood and chrno crusade ;D

06-05-2007 01:10 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Crayola

i voted for hunterxhunter because my friend always goes on about the anime and whatnot. Series that I think should be taken under consideration are Adachi's mangas, most of whicha re completed, are at least close to completed. These are mostly about baseball or some sport, and usually involve a nice dose of romance. I like his comedy, some of his works include Rough, Touch, H2, Cross Game, Katsu, and Nine. I also recommend Open Sesame that is being done by Anime Waves, it seems interesting to me.

06-05-2007 01:38 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Draik

Group: Uploaders

I was thinking more along the lines of popular manga and manga that has been made into a series. As well as shonen manga

But fine manga, is decided, but what kind of genres would people like? I was thinking maybe samurai mangas...anyway any thoughts?

This post was last modified: 06-05-2007 05:56 AM by Draik.

06-05-2007 01:58 AM
meh11

i voted for hxh b/c itz a great series w/ a great story, even though the art is crap....but the thing is i heard the author for hxh is sick soo there hasnt been any new chapters out b/c of tht....i would also like if u guys added Code Geass because if u watch the show, u no this is greatness...:D

06-05-2007 02:31 AM
geyter

Group: Manga Group

maybe you could fill a bit of hajime no ippo? i'd like to read it from the start but don't wanna download...

and hunterxhunter makes me sad. It's so good you just wanna cry and then it just stops. That poor mangaka, so talented and so sick. :(

Beet the Vandal thingie isn't widely available, so that's a thought.
I've never read Trigun but i don't know if i'd like it anyway.
Samurai stuff you could do Lone Wolf and Cub. Classic. Or Blade of The Immortal. Sometimes funny, sometimes nice and gory.

And the guy from Rurouni Kenshin did an other manga a while ago, Busou Renkin. For the people who've read and enjoyed Samurai X.

I guess i'll vote for change guy. Never read it, and thanks to Ares my impression of Korean manga is sky high!

06-05-2007 02:54 AM
mibon

slam dunk!! PLSSS :) i watched the anime, but that stopped, and never continued reading the manga... that was sooo awesome!

06-05-2007 04:56 AM
manga^10

hello
i want to make an suggestion of a manga
i want you to upload
Cossover
plz and thank you

06-05-2007 05:29 AM
geyter

Group: Manga Group

ah your so polite! :D

06-05-2007 05:42 AM
Pages (9): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: