Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To-LOVE-ru
Well.....54 is up quickly this time.
well thats how the translators do it. they translate a few at a time. then a long period of time comes than they translate another few.
they should translate the nxt chapter more quickly.. gud job translators.. hehe
I think, during that long period of time is the time when they are cleaning, translating and editing. It isn't actually that easy to make these releases. The speed also depends on the group that is doing the scanlating. Although the English to-Love-ru [I]is{/I] slightly behind the French one >.<
but they really did a nice job..^^ i really appreciate all translators..
o.O french? FRENCH? BEHIND FRENCH omg. whats with the french??? they dreul over their own style of paintings and now see the bueaty in manga and poorly attempt to imitating (talking aobut code lyoko)
Actually, there is a french fansite for this manga www.toloveru.com. It has all their latest releases (French version) and I can't understand a word of it. They have up to Chapter 60 as of now.
Its just because there are more french people who translate than english. Or the english folks just are lazy.
SilverKunai Wrote:Its just because there are more french people who translate than english. Or the english folks just are lazy.
That's not necessarily true. It just means that the French have more of an interest in this manga than the English folk. The English scans for the manga popular in English speaking countries, such as Bleach, One piece, Mx0, etc, are released much faster than their foreign language counterparts. I would appreciate if you don't call them lazy. It's hard as hell to clean stuff so it looks nice.
i agree with x04ty29er uh thats annoying to type out i need a nick name for you lol, well anyways yeah translators are hard to come by think about it no pay a lot of commitment no profit at all. i praise those type of people

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suzuka & Love Hina Draik 7 1,069 06-09-2007, 02:45 PM
Last Post: underdot