Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome casiopao!!!!!!
Smile 
Here is a big welcome from me!!!!!!! Hope you enjoy the site as much as everyone else! Good Luck!

XPeace Out!™ Manga-Otaku Big Grin
A friend of yours? Or did you just look down and see the newest member?
Probably the latter. You don't say good luck, and tell someone to enjoy the site as much as everyone else, and introduce yourself at the end of your post; it shows he's trying to be freindly, but not freindly as you would be to a freind, but freindly to be nice to a newcomer. I don't want to drag this out with psychology or anything, so I am going to leave this here.

P.S.

If anyone was wondering why I even bothered with this post, it's to know if I am right or wrong. I analyze people. It's a talent of mine.
BUT ITS GOOD TO SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE
so its ok..... =)

oh and WELCUM CASIOBAO!!!!!!!
A friend of mine actually. I'm the one introduced him to the main website & forum.
Like me, he also read most of the new manga chapters in onemanga main website, but he won't really be coming to the forum unless he really got something to ask.
Well....welcome here. Although I think we don't need to SHOUT TO WELCOME SOMEONE.
ZOMFG WELCOME DUDE! WELCOME WELCOME TO OMFG!!!!!!ZOMFG OMF!!!!!!!WELCOME NEWBIE!!!!ZOMFG JUST WELCOME DUDE!!! (even tho i dun know u..)
whatever he said^^^