Pages (7): « First « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Last » Thread Closed  Post Thread 

Poll: Who should be leader?
Sparks 11 0.00%
Excel-Kleinwald 3 0.00%
Jonaling 1 0.00%
THE 1337 PIRATE MONKEY OF DOOM!!! (Doesn't exist, don't vote for it) 1000001 100.00%
Total 65535 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results | Edit poll]

Leader Poll
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators
RE: Leader Poll

none here, sir xP

06-04-2007 05:47 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group
RE:    Leader Poll

and CBF, Lieutenent is kinda pointless. so no, you can't, but i'm sure there is another space of real meaning available.
[/quote]

Wasn't it just a joke? You guys take it too seriously. Lieutanent on Bleach=co-captain. I was asking to take the spot excel was going to get. (:/ Jees I really hope I don't have to explain a joke every time I say one lol).

And I think that's fine Greg. No offense to other contenders, but it looks like Sparks has the majority.

Itachi Uchiha: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird
Remember the chapter! Naruto 363...The worst chapter ever written.
06-04-2007 05:50 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
Greg
T3h 1337 /-\dm1n of D00m!

Group: Administrators

And if Sparks is bad, mutiny is fine :D

:lol:The roll is back! ROLL!:lol:
06-04-2007 05:51 AM
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators

wewt for Mutiny, if i am bad, then i'm ok if you kick off the boat and let me drown :)

CrazyBleachFan Wrote:

(:/ Jees I really hope I don't have to explain a joke every time I say one lol).

yes, yes you will

This post was last modified: 06-04-2007 05:58 AM by Sparks.

06-04-2007 05:53 AM
Draik

Group: Uploaders

I wasn't talking about an application thread that I made ( which was really to find out how many people would participate ). But once the Sparks becomes the leader officialy, there will be the obvious jobs of drawing and everything, but writers and editors are also needed. Basically, to know who is going to do what when. I don't know how it'll be decided, but I think we can all agree that something like that would be necessary

06-04-2007 06:06 AM
Herr_Secrets

Group: Registered

Voted for Sparks.
`cos I see him posting/replying a lot before ,haha

set made by me.
06-04-2007 09:27 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author
excel-kleinwald
Tobi is God

RE:     Leader Poll

CrazyBleachFan Wrote:

and CBF, Lieutenent is kinda pointless. so no, you can't, but i'm sure there is another space of real meaning available.

Wasn't it just a joke? You guys take it too seriously. Lieutanent on Bleach=co-captain. I was asking to take the spot excel was going to get. (:/ Jees I really hope I don't have to explain a joke every time I say one lol).

And I think that's fine Greg. No offense to other contenders, but it looks like Sparks has the majority.
[/quote]

Don't worry I got it at least!

And to Greg, yea no qualms with that, there seems to be too much of a majority to have any kind of come back (even if I decided to vote for myself :P). But that is how the cookie crumbles, I at least want to help out in some way shape or form (it would seem as co-leader/advisor ;)) but if anything I will probably help with the an editor's jobs. After all this is done I suggest we start to look at and gather as many artists as we can to see what different styles we can work with because with many artists working together not all the pages will look the same (probably).

>>>Is repenting for his Tobi Hating<<<

06-04-2007 09:39 AM
Arctic

Sparks, if you want, i can help you organize things.

-1 away from draik's predictions.

Yes, I made these myself. No downloaded brushes.

This post was last modified: 06-04-2007 11:41 AM by Arctic.

06-04-2007 11:39 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author
Greg
T3h 1337 /-\dm1n of D00m!

Group: Administrators

A new candidate takes the lead

:lol:The roll is back! ROLL!:lol:
06-04-2007 11:43 AM
Arctic

=.=

ABUSAL OF POWER!

OVERTHROW THE DICTATOR!

Yes, I made these myself. No downloaded brushes.
06-04-2007 12:09 PM
Pages (7): « First « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Last »

Thread Closed  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: