Pages (7): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Last » Thread Closed  Post Thread 

Poll: Who should be leader?
Sparks 11 0.00%
Excel-Kleinwald 3 0.00%
Jonaling 1 0.00%
THE 1337 PIRATE MONKEY OF DOOM!!! (Doesn't exist, don't vote for it) 1000001 100.00%
Total 65535 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results | Edit poll]

Leader Poll
geyter

Group: Manga Group
RE: Leader Poll

Hah, every time you talk about yourself as timid i get this mental image of you as a Aang lookalike. (Sorry if that offends you, it's not meant too)

Anyway, i guess this thread can be wrapped up right? Clear winner, and all?
Go Sparks! Share with us your first command sir

06-04-2007 03:13 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
Draik

Group: Uploaders

No. It can not end here. My predictions haven't pulled through yet.
Greg said it would last a week, and I said that during that period it would amount to the previously stated results.

Edit: So there, I balanced it out now.

This post was last modified: 06-04-2007 03:55 AM by Draik.

06-04-2007 03:25 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
Phantom

Group: Registered
RE:  Leader Poll

Draik Wrote:

No. It can not end here. My predictions haven't pulled through yet.
Greg said it would last a week, and I said that during that period it would amount to the previously stated results.

:rolleyes:

06-04-2007 03:45 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators

Look at the predictions Draik, and i havent voted, so if i did i could ruin them by woting for jonaling

06-04-2007 03:47 AM
Draik

That didn't happen randomly. At this point I really don't care what happens, you won, I at least did the best of my capabilities, and thats what matters.

And it sounds as if you're threatning me or something...are you?

This post was last modified: 06-04-2007 03:55 AM by Draik.

06-04-2007 03:54 AM
geyter

Draik are you mad at something or am i totally getting the wrong picture here?
Maybe a little gambling problem...

Anyway i'm sure by week's end the results will be the same. (I feel bad for excel, he's probably the only one who really wanted the job)

I wont see you guys for a couple of days (I'm a second year at university and have two finals in the next three days) so congratulations to the new captain and good luck in choosing your 2nd in command. I'd recommend excel cause he'll probably be the hardest worker and the least willing to challenge your authority! (little wink to draik there, ;) )
Wish me luck, i'm definetly gonna need it

06-04-2007 04:53 AM
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

My predictions:

Sparks-15
Excel-15
Jonaling-15
CrazyBleachFan-24? Wait a sec I am not even on the ballot, but I accept lol. (Trying to lessen tension, seems like this is bringing out the worst.) :D

Itachi Uchiha: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird
Remember the chapter! Naruto 363...The worst chapter ever written.
06-04-2007 04:58 AM
Sparks

yay for crazy!

well done mate. ;D

geyter Wrote:

Anyway i'm sure by week's end the results will be the same. (I feel bad for excel, he's probably the only one who really wanted the job)

I wont see you guys for a couple of days (I'm a second year at university and have two finals in the next three days) so congratulations to the new captain and good luck in choosing your 2nd in command. I'd recommend excel cause he'll probably be the hardest worker and the least willing to challenge your authority! (little wink to draik there, ;) )

If I do get Leader, i'll certainly be picking excell as my co-leader. that's if he wants it that is. ;)

This post was last modified: 06-04-2007 05:06 AM by Sparks.

06-04-2007 05:01 AM
Draik

RE:  Leader Poll

geyter Wrote:

Nah, I just set it so that no matter what happened I would just create a couple of extra accounts and set it myself. I only bet on sure things

Jonaling kind of never wanted the job, or at least that's the impression I got.

Well wouldn't second in command have to be the smartest and most organized? If the leader's the guts, then the 2nd in command is the brains. Like a king and his advisor.

No denying that I take things too seriously but, that's only me as a person. I am a pretty hard worker, and I normally draw the quickest and most efficient results.

Anyway, till the next time you get back...

What ever happened to me?

This post was last modified: 06-04-2007 05:19 AM by Draik.

06-04-2007 05:11 AM
Sparks

I have brains! so does Excell and jonaling, heck everyone on the froum has brains and guts (i hope)

06-04-2007 05:13 AM
Pages (7): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Last »

Thread Closed  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: