Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death Note
negitoro Wrote:The girl at the end isn't Misa. It's a random Kira worshipper. The How To Read Death Note states that Misa got highly depressed after Light died and commited suicide shortly after.

And just to correct the math... Misa had half of half her life taken away... so she lost 3/4 of her life for Light... not 2/3. It's crazy how blindly she loved Light.

That wasn't love, but an obsession. And if it was love, then it's certainly not the type of love I would like to live, or share for that matter...
Draik Wrote:
negitoro Wrote:The girl at the end isn't Misa. It's a random Kira worshipper. The How To Read Death Note states that Misa got highly depressed after Light died and commited suicide shortly after.

And just to correct the math... Misa had half of half her life taken away... so she lost 3/4 of her life for Light... not 2/3. It's crazy how blindly she loved Light.

That wasn't love, but an obsession. And if it was love, then it's certainly not the type of love I would like to live, or share for that matter...

Im sure in the manga it said that Kira kill the murderer of misa parents so its not love
um i am lil confused at who is the bad guy and the good guy
and those kira/raito die and the end ????
d-boy Wrote:um i am lil confused at who is the bad guy and the good guy
Kira/yagami raito is the "bad guy" if you will call him that.
Megabuster Wrote:
d-boy Wrote:um i am lil confused at who is the bad guy and the good guy
Kira/yagami raito is the "bad guy" if you will call him that.

ok thx

and to me the plot is exciting an interesting but also kinda confusing
so can any1 care to explain
**Spoilers**
Yagami raito is akira and he kills bad people but the worlds greatest detective L is hot on his trail being the genius that he is.Misa is obssesed with raito because he killed her parents killers. She then becomes the second kira. L realises that there is a second kira and and raito makes contact with misa. Raito uses misa to do his bidding so that he can defeat L. He erases both of their memories so that he can stay with L without ttracting more attention. While he is imprisoned by L the deathnote is given to somebody else to use and pretend to be kira while raito has a memory loss. When L and memory loss raito find the guy raito touches the deathnote and gains his memorys. When misas shinigami thinks that raito is going to kill misa she kills L. For 5 years raito takes over as the new L without letting the public Know that the real one is dead. Eventually a he meets near that knows that the real L is dead and knows that raito is akira. They continue to plan things against each other to gain a tactical advantage and in the end with the help of mello outsmarts akira by rigging the deathnote with fake pages. Just before akira is arrested ryo writes his name in the deathnote.

That extremely vaguely sums up the story
wait so did Light won in the manga but died in the anime???? i lost interest in the anime...halfway...like episode 17..
No light dies in the manga too.
damn i see now...it ended weirdly...
light got killed by ryuk at the end

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Until Death Do Us Part Vl731 17 3,633 01-22-2013, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Mes-sage