Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death Note
so i liked death note alot, i flew through it
but am i the only one who was highly dissappointed in the ending ?
*spoiler*
when L Died that basicly ruined it for me
yeah, L dying was kinda disappointing, he is my fav char in the series, and i dun think the movie was that disappointing, at least he ASKED ryuk to write his name, unlike in the movie whr he asked ryuk to write evry1s name den ryuk wrote his name. but the movie was really disappointing coz near and mello didn appear at all, i noe that the second arc had bazoka's burning buildings, underground bases and a lot of expensive things, i mean c'mon, the us spent all that money on spider-man, transformers, and some other comic movies. i think that the movie was disappointing, but the manga was really good, ne of the best i've read.
I agree... After L die the plot has degraded but still quite interesting. I though Kira dead at the movie and manga is the same? He asked Ryuk to kill everyone else but Ryuk write Kira's name... Near and Mello are not interesting anyway, both of them are just like L wannabe and prototype
I just wanted to state that... Death Note rocks ^.^

sidenote: I thought it was really interesting how Light's humanity decreased slowly as he had more and more time with the Death Note. It reminds me of the Godfather.
in the pilot chapter Ryuk shows the kid the death eraser what happened to that i was so hoping for L to come back(unfortunatly that dream was dashed in that 5 year timeskip) i was also like to know where i could see this deathnote movie it seems interesting even if it would have to be subtitled
weee! deathnote!! L Lives!
ever heard of Death Note: Another Note? its a presequel novel of death note
i really hoped near and mello to appear in the movie too but they didn't
@ megabuster
i hope raito had that kind of eraser too!(so L might have the chance to come back) it would make the plot more difficult and exciting hahaha
mello ftw!!!!!
i munna cosplay him @ some point. i even have a deathnote
One of the best series I have ever read. Even though Light dying in the end really made me sad...well not really. L dying was the turning point in the story where I think Light let his guard down a tiny bit. Near and Mello would've never done what they did if L didn't die. Did that girl(the one that worships Light like a god. I can't remember shit about her..the one with the eyes...Why can't I remember her name?) Did she commit suicide at the end?
no,wats her name i can't remember...misa. misa amane. she got like 2/3s of her life taken just for light wow. but i don't think she died at the end.
The girl at the end isn't Misa. It's a random Kira worshipper. The How To Read Death Note states that Misa got highly depressed after Light died and commited suicide shortly after.

And just to correct the math... Misa had half of half her life taken away... so she lost 3/4 of her life for Light... not 2/3. It's crazy how blindly she loved Light.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Until Death Do Us Part Vl731 17 3,633 01-22-2013, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Mes-sage