Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime Expo 2007
Anyone planning to go this year? If you've been before, what are your past experiences with it?
Is there one in england? cause i wanna go to one xD
Yea, I will be at this one.

I have never been to one before, so it should be awesome.

I actually just got into the whole manga/anime thing a few months ago, so it will be one hell of an experience.
Oh yeah, there are plenty in Europe. Several of the big ones (I know the last one was in France) are spread around there but I'm not sure about England? Maybe a few smaller conventions =3

Koolaid1- That's definitely cool. It'll be my first too but I've heard that it's really exciting. You should also take a look at the schedule (once they have it up) to get a general idea of what you want to do because there's sooo many things.
Is there one in Michigan? And no I can't go to Chicago, I've always wanted to go to one,. form what I've seen and heard it's like th auto show, with anime...but I'm looking forward to going to one soon.
Haha ^_^

Well, AX is held in California (pretty nice state btw) and alot of people travel cross country for this. It's kinda neat, you could wikipedia it lol
Are there any in NZ????
Erm... maybe?? ^.^;;
Akon, just head by the Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 tournament, and you will find me.

I plan on being the one who wins it!
Haha, cool! What day/time is it, I'll try and make it. Is it your first AX and are you cosplaying?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anime recommendations MangaAddict 22 1,619 07-19-2007, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Selah
  Funny Anime Pics Manga-Otaku 11 1,193 06-19-2007, 02:23 PM
Last Post: SilverKunai