Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gantz
Ah, true. I better start reading it then... and i guess the spoilers aren't needed.
hmm I can't wait till the next chapter is released, i want to know more further about the people they met in Osaka.
I mean that guy who gets high after a few shots on the arm and goes on a rampage killing aliens, thats sick lol he looks alot like Kei though.
The interaction of people in Osaka makes me wonder if Gantz is spreaded around everywhere in Japan or even the World O_O
Vaze Wrote:I mean that guy who gets high after a few shots on the arm and goes on a rampage killing aliens, thats sick lol he looks alot like Kei though.

Something went seriously wrong with the Osaka-missions it seems. How can guys like that clear the game so often?

Vaze Wrote:The interaction of people in Osaka makes me wonder if Gantz is spreaded around everywhere in Japan or even the World O_O

According to Nishi's website, Gantz's origins lie in Germany and I think there was something mentioned about Israel somewhere. I am from Germany, so I know the truth but... can't tell you or else my head explodes.
Waah, It is getting better.. Thanks for getting me to read it again. Smile
Gantz was interesting. Then it got weird when vampires started appearing. Then it got interesting again. Now I wish it'd come out faster. Can't wait for the main dude to come back though, darn it.
sometimes i think kei isnt really the main dude cuz on the picture that other guy stand on the front
Yeah, after Kei died, the manga took a break and is now back as "Gantz Second Stage", so I don't think he'll be back (at least not too soon).
I still wonder where Nishi is. He hasn't done anything since he came back...

btw, why was my post edited? I could understand if I just wrote it like that, but it is content of the manga. I could never make up disgusting stuff like that. XD
Yeah, I kinda wondered where Nishi was too, maybe he went back to see his mother cause last time I remembered before he died he was like "I was so close mother *sobs *sobs *disappears" or using that invicible device to pop up later on and kick ass? ha ha