Post Reply  Post Thread 

Our order
Greg
T3h 1337 /-\dm1n of D00m!

Group: Administrators
Our order

Here is the way this is going to work.

1) We will finish the setting poll
2) The group leader will be elected. He/She will attain mod status and Group Leader status.
3) A thread will be started for people to propose one line basic outlines for the manga. To use a manga such as Naruto for example, it would look like "An ostracized boy with a demon within him strives to become the leader of his ninja village." Out of the proposals, a poll will be made.

Note: Up to this time, anyone can help.

At this time, I will turn power over to the group leader, make the board private, and everyone will need to go to User CP->Group Memberships->Subscribe to Manga Group->State in the Reason box how you plan to help.

The Group Leader will decide who enters the group. I can help with that, as I am also placed under group leader Smile From there, we will start our manga

:lol:The roll is back! ROLL!:lol:
06-01-2007 05:24 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators
RE: Our order

The One line Manga character idea is good. but i was thinking Make a BIO of different characters. but that could be done with the FInal Character from the election i guess xD

06-01-2007 05:30 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group

Sounds good. All we need to do is elect group leader and setting and get started.

Itachi Uchiha: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird
Remember the chapter! Naruto 363...The worst chapter ever written.
06-01-2007 06:22 AM
dimplez

great plan looking forward to it

06-01-2007 11:05 AM
Draik

Group: Uploaders

Greg...telling you this isn't going to work out well.
It should be
-vote group leader
-form the exact group of people that will participate
-the group would then put up polls of what they would accept suggestions from and then decide, or if they think they're up to it, a poll.

CrazyBleachFan Wrote:

Sounds good. All we need to do is elect group leader and setting and get started.

And I want to add that we would need a second of command. A person that would work hand in hand with the leader to find ideas and formulate plans. This is because, unfortunately, leaders have downright bad ideas, and the second in command filers it. Two heads are better than one is especially good when the two people don't know each other. The second guy would be second in command to avoid a power conflict. And it can't be more than two because then it'll be a mess.

This post was last modified: 06-01-2007 11:53 PM by Draik.

06-01-2007 11:45 PM
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

jees...all right all right. I get it lol. ALl that Draik said and Greg said and then we start. We do need people to volunteer for full time drawing now too, so if anyone is up to it, you can tally in. I know some people said they would, but to make sure full time.

Itachi Uchiha: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird
Remember the chapter! Naruto 363...The worst chapter ever written.
06-02-2007 12:26 AM
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators

A friend said he'll help but i'm not too sure right now >_<

06-02-2007 12:45 AM
Draik

RE:  Our order

CrazyBleachFan Wrote:

jees...all right all right. I get it lol. ALl that Draik said and Greg said and then we start. We do need people to volunteer for full time drawing now too, so if anyone is up to it, you can tally in. I know some people said they would, but to make sure full time.

Greg's and my thoughts are different. First it should be decided which one we'll do, and then follow it.

06-02-2007 01:25 AM
Greg
T3h 1337 /-\dm1n of D00m!

Group: Administrators

Group Leader will probably be first... but as far as a definite group of people, we need to make sure that they can work with the manga selected, hence the fact that that comes later. Also, I want everyone voting now to see what the public thinks should be done. Also, whoever the group leader is gets to make the chain of command.

:lol:The roll is back! ROLL!:lol:
06-02-2007 06:08 AM
Draik

Perfect.

06-02-2007 06:12 AM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: