Pages (2): « First « 1 [2] Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Japanese Music
Aken Sol

Group: Registered
RE: Japanese Music

I really became a huge fan of Miyavi after I saw his Selfish Love PV. His guitar skills are amazing!

Orange Range and Kung-Fu Gen, I heard about after Bleach but thier music rocks to. They can make such awesome music with just simple melodies =3

*cheers for Uverworld*

06-03-2007 09:46 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
seiftis

Since years ago, the only music/mp3 in my laptop and PC has been japanese; there's no english nor local ones at all.

The ones I like include:
Angela, Angela Aki, Do As Infinity, Hirano Aya, Jyukai, Tainaka Sachi, Love Psychedelico, Mizuki Nana, Sakamoto Maya, & The Brilliant Green.

AnimeList \ DeviantArt \ LiveJournal
06-09-2007 05:50 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Blaze
Posting Freak

hmm Asian Kung-fu generation,Uverworld,and Beat Crusaders are my fav japanese band =]

06-09-2007 06:28 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators

Ajiku and Orange range are gurd xD

06-09-2007 07:04 AM
underdot

i like japanese music(especially those punk rock, rock, punk pop and ska punk). sometimes me and my bandmates watched some japanese band to get some inspiration and also to learn some new skills.. is siam shade a japanese band?(theyre great, arent they?) hehe.. i also like hikaru..

06-09-2007 09:08 AM
Aken Sol

Didn't the Brilliant Green break up?

06-09-2007 04:02 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
underdot

i dunno..

06-09-2007 08:06 PM
Pages (2): « First « 1 [2] Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: