Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Exciting road of FILLLERS
Naruto fillers were indeed pointless.
At least the Bount arc still have some nice background story in it, while Naruto fillers just gave out random missions all the time.
Yea so true but i feel as if they may do the same thing with bleach now and send the group that came from ss on pointless missions killing the Hollows for the next month, but then again they need something to fill the time instead of just jumping to the next chapter and them saying its been a mth. that would lead to questions like what did everyone do during that month span.
A lot of fans would be pissed if they started a whole new filler arc. And they know it, so I really doubt they would.
Yea, so true but we dont want the anime to catch up to the manga too fast, and pull a FMA move on us
What I really hated is the that they kept the dolls in the anime from the bounto arc. I really didn't like them in the first place, and they just serve as comedy relief.
If anything the fillers will probably be similar to the Bounto Arc. I mean the Bounto Arc was pretty much the pinnacle of fillers, as good as they can possibly get. A good plot, some backstory, and some good fights. We're probably in for the same assuming were getting another round of fillers.
manhunter098 Wrote:If anything the fillers will probably be similar to the Bounto Arc. I mean the Bounto Arc was pretty much the pinnacle of fillers, as good as they can possibly get. A good plot, some backstory, and some good fights. We're probably in for the same assuming were getting another round of fillers.

The only thing is that the animation was terrible.

By the way, nice avatar
I have to admit I can live with worse animation as long as the plot and action is pretty good.
Well, unfortunately, the fillers have begun. Episode 128 is the beginning for it. Apparently, it is going to deal with Arrancar, something with Nightmare in the title, and as I have seen a schedule will go until the end of june (beginning of a new season) and will problably keep going through there. I think it is going to focus on Matsumoto and some kid soul named Shouta. I think its going to be a definite bad filler.
Well we'll have to wait and see. You really cant tell what kind of twists might happen until at least a few episodes into it. It could turn out really interesting, very unlikely it will be as good as non-fillers but it could turn out pretty decent.