Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Exciting road of FILLLERS
So how long will the anime fillers last for bleach this time, and what will the team experience? Your Thoughts Comments Concerns, What would you like to see during this filler period?
I can see them lasting awhile. Bount fillers lasted from episode 64-109 (45) Thats a good number of episodes. So I am guessing around about 35 episodes, so we will have quite awhile. I do wonder when they will start them. Are they starting the fillers now or when Orihime gets captured? I personally didn't hear about any fillers though it is reasonable.
Well if you think about it episode 127 is right when Orihime Inoue and Rukia Kuchiki go off to train in SS for a Month and the next episode looks like a filler not to mention it would seem like a good point to make up something for them to do for the next fake month, so you may be right about the 35 episode deal but it may also be shorter but i think a filler will happen soon casue the anime is quickly catchin up with the manga
Well, if it does come to fillers, at least we have the manga to sustain us. And perhaps it will just be elaborations, and making battles last 10 episodes Smile
I agree with you on that one but remeber with the Bount Arc the introduction of three new chacters occured, and are still in the current arc however they are not in the manga, do you think that during the fillers they will somehow be killed off or will more characters be introduced?
Honestly, it doesn't really matter, as they've barely done anything since the Bounto Arc.
Hmmm, yea you have a point thereCool
They can just spent their good ol' time in Urahara shop as cameo now & then.
I dont think the bount arc was that bad... still could have done without it but at least bleach fillers arent as stupid a naruto fillers...Tongue
Ahh this is once agan true, the naruto fillers were so pointless i had to stop watching. Bleach at least kept it intersting and has anyone seen the previews or heard anything for the new Bleach movie due to come out at the end of the year