Remove Ads

Poll: What do you think about currect arc? (The hollow arc)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
THE BEST!! IT ROCKS
21.05%
4 21.05%
It's good though not as good as SS Arc
42.11%
8 42.11%
Mediocre, neither good nor bad
5.26%
1 5.26%
Disappointed but still interested
26.32%
5 26.32%
IT SUCKS!! GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!
5.26%
1 5.26%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current arc... [SPOILERS]
What do you think about the hollow arc? Personally I think it's really sucks with no differences at all with the Soul Society Arc... just note the similarities:

1. Chad is the one who lost first
SS Arc: Pawned by Kyouraku (Captain)
Hollow Arc: Pawned by Noitorra (Espada which is similar to captain)

2. Third party healer
SS Arc: Hanatarou
Hollow Arc: Nell

3. Dimsel in Distress
SS Arc: Rukia
Hollow Arc: Inoue

4. Ichigo Vs No. 6
SS Arc: Byakuya (Captain no. 6)
Hollow Arc: Grimmjaw (Espada no. 6)

5. Ichigo almost dead
SS Arc: by Kenpachi
Hollow Arc: by Ulquirroa

etc etc

See the similarities? I bet Kubo (Author) run out of ideas already... I just hope this arc will end quickly...
Hopefully so..., but I guess Ichigo isn't the type to peacefully retreat even after Ulquiorra spared him, now If only he did the finishing blow in their previous fight rather than leave him out cold... (I just don't get this guy..., he faithfully follows Aizen's instruction, but didn't kill the intruder as instructed).

The rescue party itself is already on the way to destruction, nor they can seem make their time to survive...
Rukia = out cold.
Chad = out cold.
Ichigo = out cold.
Renji & Ishida = occupied in seemingly never ending fight with Zael.
and they even think they can still rescue Orihime?, now If only Noitora come to Zael's place..., the entire arc could as well finished (with the Ichigo's party crushing defeat...).
I do believe that the whole party will be sent back to the real world totally defeated but at the same time i also think that the captins will come in and save them from the horrible sight of total defeat.
Zephyr Wrote:What do you think about the hollow arc? Personally I think it's really sucks with no differences at all with the Soul Society Arc... just note the similarities:

1. Chad is the one who lost first
SS Arc: Pawned by Kyouraku (Captain)
Hollow Arc: Pawned by Noitorra (Espada which is similar to captain)

2. Third party healer
SS Arc: Hanatarou
Hollow Arc: Nell

3. Dimsel in Distress
SS Arc: Rukia
Hollow Arc: Inoue

4. Ichigo Vs No. 6
SS Arc: Byakuya (Captain no. 6)
Hollow Arc: Grimmjaw (Espada no. 6)

5. Ichigo almost dead
SS Arc: by Kenpachi
Hollow Arc: by Ulquirroa

etc etc

See the similarities? I bet Kubo (Author) run out of ideas already... I just hope this arc will end quickly...

Just because there are some similiarities does not make it suck. Let's go through these similiarites.

Chad-So he is beaten twice. Who cares, if you didn't like his fight when he unlocked the Hollow abilities of his arm, then I guess that's fine. Also, this time he was beaten by the supposed strongest Espada, so he is not shown as weak.

Third Party Healer- Yeah okay, Nell has healed only once and that is not even the point of him there. There is a mystery behind him that will be unlocked hopefully.

Dansel in Distress- Just because they are girls, makes it the same and boring? There are so many differences in here it is not even funny. First, Rukia was captured for a crime. Also, Rukia played no role whatsoever while in prison basically. Orihime, was captured, because she has a power that is useful to Aizen and she actually confessed her love to Ichigo before leaving. Secondly, she seems to be playing a big role right now in the arc.

If the Byakuya and Grimmjow are your supposed "bosses" for this arc then that is your own personal opinion, but to me Grimmjow is not a boss at all, but Ulquirra is the boss, so i see no similiarity between Ulquirra and Byakuya. Byakuya was the pinnacle of power for Ichigo in SS arc. Grimmjow is now just a middlestone for Ichigo in this HC arc.

Ichigo left dead- Now, this just makes me angry. In the Kenpatchi fight, he is barely left "dead" or injured for a couple of seconds/minutes and gains power with from Zangetsu and fights off with Kenpatchi and beats him beign struck down in the process but saved by Yoriuchi. Against Ulquirra, there I see him left to die, or else he is dead basically. He is not going to get a chance to fight Ulquirra a few minutes after getting fatally wounded.

I personally think this arc is pretty good and will be a transition arc to an even better one. I am sorry if I sounded insulting to you Zephyr, but I really do not like it when people say someone else's work sucks. "I don't like it or else I didn't think it was done very well" is fine, but saying it sucks, I mean that is just wrong when the author cannot even defend his work.
There's still a chance that they leave soon without Orhime. I doubt that the author would repeat the same thing over. Granted that it's looking dim, but hopefully something will happen soon enough.
Well as of chapter 277 I think Inoue is the new healer. Since she just saved Ichigo's butt.

Ichigo is also back in action again though its been a little while since he lost to Ulquiorra. And it would seem they are going to fight again, probably with Grimmjow and Ichigo teaming up on Ulquiorra. This arc may not turn out to be as predictable as it seems.

Also if your running out of ideas...why would you try to copy so many similarities from a pervious arc (even making the numbers the same).
Well perhaps I got too biased as well... The main thing that bugged me is how unbalance between Soul Society and Espada+Aizen power. Just look at Ichigo, he beat 3 Vice-Captains in merely 10 seconds and he fight evenly with strong captain like Byakuya and Kenpachi but just look on how easily he was pawned by the like of One-Armed Grimmjaw.

I understand the author want to make the Espada as strong as possible but it's so inbalance... the Esapadas were created in a short time yet they manage to even or even exceed the power of SS captain and vice-captain

Sorry if I somehow offended ppl who like this arc, I was irritated by this inbalance
I dont think this arc is exciting as ss arc because the soul society arc was just the beginning of Bleach so everything was new and exciting. I still think this arc is pretty good though mainly because we get to see real powerful guys and we keep having to guess who is the strongest...
well... its alright but i guess I'm a bit disappointed for some reason
Maybe because the soul society arc was better
I totally agree! I was very disapointed I think Kubo is running out of Ideas. Well ya and I have a bad feeling about the whole "Leaving Orihime" thing it's just bound to happen! If not we need some Captains to come in and Interupt this mess.

XPeace Out!™

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bleach Spoilers and Discussion Damanos 11 1,301 12-12-2012, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  spoilers 286 one-x 31 3,875 03-02-2011, 03:45 PM
Last Post: kuleste
  285 Spoilers MangaAddict 75 10,670 07-28-2007, 03:08 AM
Last Post: dannyboy21
  283 spoilers MangaAddict 38 3,923 07-22-2007, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Manga-Otaku
  284 spoilers (pg2,5 pics) MangaAddict 54 5,434 07-22-2007, 08:22 AM