Pages (7): « First « 3 4 5 6 [7] Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Project leader
excel-kleinwald
Tobi is God

Group: Manga Group
RE: Project leader

My priorities as a leader would break down like this:

The creators come first, is everyone who is working happy? If not then production should come later and we should work out the kinks together.

Next, is everything progressing well production wise? Are there arguments between the people who are working on it? Is the story turning out how we want it? Do the pages work well together? Things like that.

Finally are the readers, this may sound odd but readers always coem last, sure we are making this for them but we are the ones pouring our heart and soul into this manga, if we have to make delays, the readers will just have to deal with it. If they don't like the story, well then they shouldn't be reading it and it isn't for them. Overall I just want to make sure that everyone working on the project is happy, and working well with each other to make something that we can all be proud of.

I want to be leader because I feel I can do this job most effectively, I mean I probably won't be chosen, you can't really tell how a person is over the internet since a forum board isn't the best judge of character Wink.

>>>Is repenting for his Tobi Hating<<<

06-03-2007 01:20 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
jonaling

ok... add excel to the list of my recommended

06-03-2007 02:44 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Draik

Group: Uploaders

You know I've been thinking...well it's not really necessary, but just to keep the ball rolling...are we going to keep one calling the leader, "leader"...I mean I am fine with it and I don't really care, and it's totally a minor thing, but...uh...well it sounds really cliche...so I don't know maybe a new name is kind of worth finding. It could be fun like, the chief, or the manager, or...well if you're really high, king. I mean it depends on what kind of spin people would want.

And of course it would depend on the manager on wether or not he'd want to be called that. It's not the solidest of my ideas, but, uhhhh, it gives a fresh and eager beggining to things. So I don't know... Any ideas or thoughts?

This post was last modified: 06-03-2007 06:24 AM by Draik.

06-03-2007 06:23 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators

how about just call the leader by his name xD.

06-03-2007 06:56 AM
excel-kleinwald
Tobi is God

Yeah, unless you really want to be called leader that badly :D

>>>Is repenting for his Tobi Hating<<<

06-03-2007 08:32 AM
geyter

I'd vote for captain, it would go with the whole one piece/one manga thing. And of course then we could make captain darling jokes, it worked for blackadder...

06-03-2007 08:50 AM
Yamasta

Group: Registered

I'd probaly just call them by their name, leader sounds too...formal? It just doesn't sound good.

06-03-2007 10:56 AM
Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Draik

Group: Uploaders

Yea, sure, I was just wondering...

06-03-2007 11:17 AM
Pages (7): « First « 3 4 5 6 [7] Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: