Pages (7): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Project leader
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group
RE: Project leader

I see. So we are going to have to put alot of work into the beginning of the manga and then it should level out as we get into the writing.

Itachi Uchiha: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird
Remember the chapter! Naruto 363...The worst chapter ever written.
06-01-2007 03:08 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators

Yeah, we will need a totally unique and individual story, that wil grab readers
right from the start and keep that going right the way through. it also can't be too linear as in

bad=bad

good=good

i think we should have some twisted morals added to the story.

we'd also need the story to be Flame-proof and Water-proof. so that means we'll need drawers who can draw not only a character over and over again. but many different characters. with different emotions, different clothes even different forms (if we go down any path like that.) there's also the backgrounds and such. then we need to keep the story going. not heading off in a totally different direction. subplots are great. but people want a Main plot or two. the Project manager will need to keep all of this under tip-top shape and make sure people are up to the job. or it could go under water before it even begins to swim

This post was last modified: 06-01-2007 03:24 AM by Sparks.

06-01-2007 03:24 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

Lol nice use of analogy there. We are going to need some dedicated artists then or else it will sink completely.

Itachi Uchiha: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird
Remember the chapter! Naruto 363...The worst chapter ever written.
06-01-2007 03:47 AM
-Kyon-

Group: Uploaders

i agree with sparks,but u guys shud probably do plot/story organising, u noe so it wont go out of bounds, or its juz too little or something, and also will see if the ending's gonna be disappointing and all, dis is also really important.

This post was last modified: 06-01-2007 03:51 AM by -Kyon-.

06-01-2007 03:49 AM
Sparks

we are going to organize the story privately, after appointing people to positions. since we can't really get the story done, post it on the forum. everyone read it, and then everyone knows what happens. that's why I think once the Positions are decided, we will make a private forum area for the people involved.

06-01-2007 03:58 AM
-Kyon-

i can probably help out on the story/plot part, i can do script, but i am too busy for that, but i live ard almost 9-12 hours ( more or less ) from canada and d us, but u noe, if ur looking for an extra guy or juz need help, pm me, send me an e-mail, or add me in msn. thats IF btw.

06-01-2007 04:03 AM
dimplez

Do your best Sparks!!

06-01-2007 11:11 AM
Sparks

RE:  Project leader

dimplez Wrote:

Do your best Sparks!!

I haven't been chosen yet. but thanks?:):D

06-01-2007 11:15 AM
excel-kleinwald
Tobi is God

RE:   Project leader

Sparks Wrote:

dimplez Wrote:

Do your best Sparks!!

I haven't been chosen yet. but thanks?:):D

Yeah but you already seemt o be acting like one :rolleyes:. Just saying that you do give off that leadership aura and taking things into your own hands along with responsibility easily. Right now there is practically no other candidate worth it that has been nominated (Arctic hasn't even replied yet so how can I say him??)

>>>Is repenting for his Tobi Hating<<<

06-01-2007 07:47 PM
Draik

RE:   Project leader

Sparks Wrote:

CrazyBleachFan Wrote:

Agreed. But first we would need a definite list of people who will participate in this and give them the pw. i can't draw, but I can do the rest problably. After choosing the leader and setting, I think it is neccesary to map out what our main character will look like, his/her alignment (good, evil, neutral), his past, any influences on her/him (love, friendship, hatred, revenge) and then we can delve into the side main characters. Well actually, maybe we should come up with the complete story first. Ah I think both ways are fine actually.

we'll need the whole story, all the main characters. all the emotional driven stuff. all the romance peaces(sp?) and then as you said what the main character looks like. this will have to include height ( in drawers terms) and we will also need the other characters History and such.

Shouldn't we start with the basics first?

Like:
themes
-comiacal?
-religious?
-action?
etc...

Setting
- ancient?
- underwater?
etc...

Deadline
-weekly?
-monthly?
etc...

Character
-boy? girl?
etc...

But before this we'd have to get a leader OFFICIALLY, start a thread of applications, and then distribtuing the roles and, then planning such as meetings and decisions, and finally starting

06-02-2007 02:25 AM
Pages (7): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: