Pages (7): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Project leader
Greg
T3h 1337 /-\dm1n of D00m!

Group: Administrators
Project leader

In order to keep this project unified, it needs a leader. Nominate people for the position here... although the people who are nominated can turn down the offer. A vote will eventually be held. This position is not to be taken lightly...

:lol:The roll is back! ROLL!:lol:
05-30-2007 08:36 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group
RE: Project leader

How about Sparks or Artic? They seem like they could organize everyone.

Itachi Uchiha: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird
Remember the chapter! Naruto 363...The worst chapter ever written.
05-30-2007 10:28 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Manga-Otaku
Name Implies

Group: Super Moderators

I agree Sparks or Arctic! If not Crazy you would be good to! I have a feeling they would be able to handle this...and keep everything in line.

ćAkatsuki-Leader: Rei Zeroć In the name of God, Impure
souls of the living Dead shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen.
05-30-2007 10:58 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
wildstriker

Group: Registered

Either Sparks or Arctic would be a good choice :cool:, or perhaps Greg himself :D, and also not to forget about Jonaling :rolleyes:, the one who propose the idea.

05-30-2007 12:58 PM
Sparks
Manga leader|| i don't need 5000 posts.

Group: Moderators

Aww, I'm happy you guys have put me up. and i'm willing to be project leader, but right now, i'm on holiday so i have time to be on forums. if push comes to shove, i may not be the best pick since in about 3 days i have school, so i could only post for about 4 hours after school Wait! i can jusrt use the school computers. they havent blocked onemanga yet xD. but i could still keep things organized i guess. as for me i think Arctic. he thinks straight and he assesses what people want/don't want. although i do remember him saying he has finals.

05-31-2007 10:10 PM
jonaling

artic or sparks.... definatly.......
EHHH? ME?
im still in middle school u noe.....
i dont have the time....
artic or sparks can organise well,
i can tell just by reading their posts....

but, if no one wants the job.... well i guess i haf to take responsibility for wat i started....

This post was last modified: 06-01-2007 01:39 AM by jonaling.

06-01-2007 01:38 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

Ok cool, we got Sparks and jonaling up for it. I guess if Artic doesn't respond we will vote between you two.

I would rather take a side seat than be project leader, to much emphasis on the job. behind the scenes is so much preferable.

06-01-2007 02:13 AM
Sparks

well, we need a team of Drawers (about 3 for now) or something.

some Storyboard people.

a editor, or two

and the story writer. and after we get the team. i'd say we make a private forum and discuss the story in full. so that it is still a surprise to the readers. and such.

06-01-2007 02:18 AM
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

Agreed. But first we would need a definite list of people who will participate in this and give them the pw. i can't draw, but I can do the rest problably. After choosing the leader and setting, I think it is neccesary to map out what our main character will look like, his/her alignment (good, evil, neutral), his past, any influences on her/him (love, friendship, hatred, revenge) and then we can delve into the side main characters. Well actually, maybe we should come up with the complete story first. Ah I think both ways are fine actually.

06-01-2007 02:26 AM
Sparks

RE:  Project leader

CrazyBleachFan Wrote:

Agreed. But first we would need a definite list of people who will participate in this and give them the pw. i can't draw, but I can do the rest problably. After choosing the leader and setting, I think it is neccesary to map out what our main character will look like, his/her alignment (good, evil, neutral), his past, any influences on her/him (love, friendship, hatred, revenge) and then we can delve into the side main characters. Well actually, maybe we should come up with the complete story first. Ah I think both ways are fine actually.

we'll need the whole story, all the main characters. all the emotional driven stuff. all the romance peaces(sp?) and then as you said what the main character looks like. this will have to include height ( in drawers terms) and we will also need the other characters History and such.

06-01-2007 02:35 AM
Pages (7): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: