Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time skip looks and jutsus
they all improved

thou i agree narutos clothes kinda suck but they always have

naruto - his a better fighter overall, he had talent before now he can use it a bit
sakura - is now a power house, also a healer
sasuke - took everything kakashi taught him, speed, rakiri doubled it
shikamaru - is one o the best tacticians the villge has
choji - has a greater flexability with his jutsu
shino - can probably do some new things with her justu has well (yet to be seen)
lee
ten ten - has workaholics it goes without saying they have improved
neji

we havent seen anything from the other group as of yet
Naruto's clothes aint that bad okay hes wearing orange/yellow but it aint as orange/yellow s before.
I like Sakura's boots and her skirt type thing
I think Sasuke looks so stupid! his hair is leaning to one side like he just woke up and I have always hated the way the sound ninjas looked any way.
I like how Ten Ten looks, especially her shoes they're nice!
I think Neji looks alright but I'm not really into it that much
I think Shino looks the best out of every one with the hoody and the glasses he really looks cool!!
excel-kleinwald Wrote:We didn't see him fight Deidara and he was going with Itachi's plan, if I remember right he was only in the illusion of Itachi and I am sure he doesn't want to use absolutely everything he has if he doesn't need to.  And with Sasuke, he really didn't do much of a fight mostly because he was in shock and didn't even want to kill Sasuke, he was just trying to convince him to come back with them.  Jiraya didn't teach him the speed with kage bunshins and the other form of Rasengan though.  He just learned naturally with the kage bunshins, reaction speed isn't something you can learn, and Kakkashi taught him the other form of Rasengan.  After three years you can't believe he has already used everything at his disposal.. he probably has just used what was necessary at the time.

about the form of rasengan he has three ...
1. is the normal one that he learnt
2. is a greater one that has more chakra it has more witdh and range and deals more damage ... he only can do it because of his amount of chakra ( great sphere rasengan used in fight against itachi )
3. is the one with the wind chakra added ( shuriken rasengan )
At least now Naruto is a bit more sensible. Before he was just anoying
true that but i thought it was funny and he was always there for his friends though ^^
One thing you have to admit, akamaru had a little style change...
that dog is huge now ...how do they explain that...
xell Wrote:
excel-kleinwald Wrote:We didn't see him fight Deidara and he was going with Itachi's plan, if I remember right he was only in the illusion of Itachi and I am sure he doesn't want to use absolutely everything he has if he doesn't need to.  And with Sasuke, he really didn't do much of a fight mostly because he was in shock and didn't even want to kill Sasuke, he was just trying to convince him to come back with them.  Jiraya didn't teach him the speed with kage bunshins and the other form of Rasengan though.  He just learned naturally with the kage bunshins, reaction speed isn't something you can learn, and Kakkashi taught him the other form of Rasengan.  After three years you can't believe he has already used everything at his disposal.. he probably has just used what was necessary at the time.

about the form of rasengan he has three ...
1. is the normal one that he learnt
2. is a greater one that has more chakra it has more witdh and range and deals more damage ... he only can do it because of his amount of chakra ( great sphere rasengan used in fight against itachi )
3. is the one with the wind chakra added ( shuriken rasengan )

ur missing form of rasengan is the kyuubi form rasengand it like purple like charka
Oh yeah, i forgot about that one. Eating it and spitting it out, man that was awesome!
Hey another thing post time skip, what do you guys think about sai's power level? I mean the guy was moving at sasuke speed, that is pretty impressive. But on the other hand, ink creatures can't seem to do damage can they? And he is gonna get a tummy-flu...
still all we saw from sai was his ink creastures it held naruto so it must kind of strong still we didnt see his most powerfull move and he might be strong afterall

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your favorite battle of all time? abhirocks198 17 3,555 11-19-2013, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  xD rant time! Sparks 10 1,239 06-13-2007, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Blaze