Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharingan=too powerful?
I dont know why they say Byakugen is more powerful, the sharingan can be advanced and used for genjustu and can totally screw with your mind. I dont think the Byakugen (dont know if Im spelling that right) can be advanced -besides expanding the range one can see-.
Well there is the trigrams (i think it is called) where he does 128 strikes I believe, and also the 360 spin move, not everyone who has byakugan can do that.
i think the sharingan is way more powerful then the byakugan ... think about it
- the byakugan lets you see through things
- 359 degree vision
- chakra vision
- tenketsus
i believe thats all

the sharingan so ( including mangekyo skills)
- movement copy 1 to 1
- movement in slomo so you can prepare for everything
- genjutsu power of the highest level
- this black hole thing that kakashi did
- it helps you learning movements and jutsus
and thats i believe alll ..... well thats quite a difference

and now to how to beat them.

the sharingan itself uses up a lot of chakra ... i believe the way to beat any sharingan user is to fight until they are tired overpower them and survive until they are exhausted ... based on this strategy i believe that naruto has the potential to beat sharingan user as long as he doesnt get caught in genjutsus or in case he does he can get out of tehm ...

thats my theory
excel-kleinwald Wrote:
Useless Wrote:4got this in my earlier post...
the byakugan gives better insight then sharingan so neji/hinata should be able to see things before sasuke/itachi
so its not the sharingan thats overpowered its basically every kekkei genkai

First, instead of double posting, use the edit feature, that is what is there for.

Secondly, you can't prove that the byakugan has better insight, there is no proof to that since neither have fought each other.

Thirdly, the sharingan does copy it right away, it is pretty much how Kekkashi fought Zabuza, I don't know why you say copying doesn't work right away...

Fourthly, seeing it coming doesn't mean that you can dodge it, but it does really help you provide a counter, it is almost like a slow motion move so you can quickly come up with something to counter it, unless you are fighting at ungodly speeds like the Sasuke/Naruto fight.
the double posting/editing thing: ur right
but when byakugan was first introduced(chunin exams) kakashi said it was stronger in terms of insight
sasuke had to work like hell to learn lees taijutsu but the copying DID come into effect, he just didnt have complete mastery over it so were both kinda half right
and yes it helps counter but not always as in lee/sasuke fight

up at xell^^^^
the slow mo vision is the insight powers so byakugan is better that sharingan at that but ur right sharingan is completely better
Ah you didn't say Taijutsu, you just said jutsu Wink.

The thing about copying Taijutsu is, you can copy the movements, but your body needs to be able to keep up with those movements.
Useless Wrote:
excel-kleinwald Wrote:
Useless Wrote:4got this in my earlier post...
the byakugan gives better insight then sharingan so neji/hinata should be able to see things before sasuke/itachi
so its not the sharingan thats overpowered its basically every kekkei genkai

First, instead of double posting, use the edit feature, that is what is there for.

Secondly, you can't prove that the byakugan has better insight, there is no proof to that since neither have fought each other.

Thirdly, the sharingan does copy it right away, it is pretty much how Kekkashi fought Zabuza, I don't know why you say copying doesn't work right away...

Fourthly, seeing it coming doesn't mean that you can dodge it, but it does really help you provide a counter, it is almost like a slow motion move so you can quickly come up with something to counter it,  unless you are fighting at ungodly speeds like the Sasuke/Naruto fight.
the double posting/editing thing: ur right
but when byakugan was first introduced(chunin exams) kakashi said it was stronger in terms of insight
sasuke had to work like hell to learn lees taijutsu but the copying DID come into effect, he just didnt have complete mastery over it so were both kinda half right
and yes it helps counter but not always as in lee/sasuke fight

up at xell^^^^
the slow mo vision is the insight powers so byakugan is better that sharingan at that but ur right sharingan is completely better

no i think the byakugan cann look trhrough things and the sharainga makes tehm slower so you can react to it better atleast in the state iwithe the 3 wings ... ( look at the naruto sasuke fight in anime )_
Yes, but you are all concentrating too much on the two eye techniques. Think about the fighting style that goes with it.

Byakugan=Gentle fist taijustu.
The Byakugan shows the user the Chakra points of the enemy, making it a perfectly blended jutsu to use with their fighting style. The gentle fist allows the user to actually input is own chakra directly into the body of his opponent. If the two are used together, you get what happened to Hinata and Naruto when they fought Neji. Yes, I realize that Naruto won, but that is only because he has two sets of chakra.

Also, I remember reading this at one time, but I don't remember where it was said. It was said that the Sharingan was derived from the Byakugan, and that the Sharingan has a more difficult time casting and maintaining Genjutus on people using the Byakugan. Now I don't remember where I read it, so I can't find it to prove it, but I do remember reading it.
i am not sure but experienced fighter and long range fighter can pretty much avoid the gentle fist style ... i mean you saw the fight with one of oros fighter when they went to get sasuke back ... neji couldnt do much except sacrificing his own body ... with a sharingan the options might have been differejt
i cant really seem to get my point across...
the sharingan doesnt allow people to see in slow motion its just they see whats happening faster
so the byakugan, which has better sight(according to kakashi), should be able to see things better than the sharingan
but obviously the sharingan is much better
xell Wrote:i am not sure but experienced fighter and long range fighter can pretty much avoid the gentle fist style ... i mean you saw the fight with one of oros fighter when they went to get sasuke back ... neji couldnt do much except sacrificing his own body ... with a sharingan the options might have been differejt

But, the Sharingan would not have made a difference in that fight. People with the eye jutsus need to fight somewhat close to their opponents to make it effective.

They are both incredibly powerful, I think everyone can agree on that. Seriously, I doubt one is any better than the other, considering the two different uses the have. The Sharingan couldn't stand up to the Byakugan in a taijutsu battle, becausee the Byakugan is perfect for hand to hand.

On the other side, the Byakugan couldn't beat the Sharingan in a ninjutsu battle, because the Sharingan allows the user to copy and avoid techniques.

Also, the only way the Sharingan has the ability to cast genjutsu is when you activate the Mengueko Sharingan by killing your best friend. Then, it becomes terribly powerful, but uses an enourmous amount of chakra, and destroys your vision. That is one hell of a double edged sword.

Then as stated in Naruto Shippuden 14, as the old lady said, You can beat a sharingan with two people, but one on one makes it too difficult. On the other hand, the Byakugan has a 359 degree of vision, the 8 Triagram, and Kaiton abilities. Meaning, other than the Sharingan, it can take on many opponents, and is infact better suited for it, as shown when the Sand and Sound Ninja invaded Konoha, and Hinatas father beat them in one move.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anyone else getting sick of the sharingan? aznboiray 105 19,688 12-13-2012, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Insane Soul