• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Character...
Kakashi
Kakashi
Kakashi
Sasori
Gaara

Tongue

Can't remember the last time I had a favorite character in this series...

Kakashi?
Kakashi by far, followed by Gaara and Sasori.
Minato by far for me.
Kakashi: Because of how epic he was during the Land of Waves Arc against Zabuza.

Haku: I liked Haku due to the characterization of him, and how nice his powers were.

Sakura: Maybe not the most or moderately liked of characters, but I do like her due to how she can really be a surprise in terms of battle. I mean at first I was so/so with her until I saw how she defended Naruto & Sasuke during the Chuunin Exams against the Sound Nin, that was just some epic display of skill IMO.

Hiruzen Sarutobi: Due is one of your cliche old an powerful guys, but even still his character had something unique about it that made it rather interesting. That and he kicked two Hokages butts, one of whom is being regarded as a god like being.

Orochimaru: Guy is just a sick an powerful character who makes pretty much one of the better villains seen within the manga itself compared to that of the rest who seem to become complete bleeding hearts in no time or just want "World Peace".

Tsunade: While Tsunade doesn't have that great a deal in anything many people prefer to see from characters within this series in terms of power an ability outside of super strength an Kuchiyose (though that's Kishi's bad development at work yet again), she still non than less is a favorite of mine due to her short but rather epic Med vs. Med Ninja battle against Kabuto.

Ino: Not much for blondes but I gotta say she's pretty hot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your favorite battle of all time? abhirocks198 17 3,555 11-19-2013, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Which Naruto character are you? Manga-Otaku 37 7,074 11-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  [Character] Uchiha Sasuke (Part 0) ANewLight 7 1,183 12-13-2012, 10:27 AM
Last Post: ArSoNiSt JoE
  Favorite Biju(s) SilverKunai 27 2,743 07-29-2007, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Acidrain
  Favorite Character Shikamaru 4 442 07-27-2007, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Greg