Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Character...
Ok, I can't beleive no one besides MasterOfChakra and I mention Neji!

The guys is just a badass! Out of the original Genin he is the only one to become Jounin, and the Byakugan is just awesome. Oh, don't forget he fights in the Konoha's best Taijutsu style, the Gentle Fist!

And as my second favorite, it has got to be Pakuun! Kakashi's coolest Nin-Dog. I mean, he is just freaking awesome.
My favorite is probably Tobi! Surprisingly.....I don't much about him but he intrests me a lot! (*) Hehe!

And my second..HAS to be Gaara! He probably improved the most over the time-skip in my opinion!

And last is happy old Sai! =Big Grin

Koolaid1 Wrote:Ok, I can't beleive no one besides MasterOfChakra and I mention Neji!

The guys is just a badass! Out of the original Genin he is the only one to become Jounin, and the Byakugan is just awesome. Oh, don't forget he fights in the Konoha's best Taijutsu style, the Gentle Fist!

And as my second favorite, it has got to be Pakuun! Kakashi's coolest Nin-Dog. I mean, he is just freaking awesome.

Well, actually Temari becomes one too remember?? Ya and Pakkun......
IS JUST SO COOL!
Well, so does Kankuro, and Garaa becomes Kazekage. But, they are all Sand shinobi. I was refering to Konoha shinobi, but you are right.

And yes, Pakkun or Pakuun(I guess either way works...?), is so bomb!
My favorite character has become post time skip Naruto, most likely because of how he has grown. His mind has become that of a fighter even though he isn't academically smart doesn't mean he can't be smart in battle. Also even though I don't like stories in which the character is an underdog or one who is overpowered, Naruto seems to be both at the same time... weird yet piques my interest. The one thing I like about him most is his Kyuubi, not because it gives him so much power but the fact that he has the potential to be even more powerful than it.

My least favorite character is Rock Lee... I don't give out sympathy votes to him simply because he was a character created with the whole idea of... "I have nothing going for me except hard work and the fact that I never quit!" "bah so what?" I say!

Temari is my favorite female character pretty much because of her looks and tsundere persona.

Gaara post time skip is so awesome as well, if I were to be homosexual with anyone it would be him... but I am not so I just admire him and his attractiveness out of male acceptance. Big Grin
similar to me except the rock lee thing because i can't help it but to give out sympathy to him!
Yes but, I find that to be JUST a bit too cliché
hmm...ohh...*stresses out from deciding* i think i'll choose my favourite male characters would be shinkamaru, obito(after he got his sharingan) and the 4th. I don't really have a favourtie female character but i love mitarashi anko's hairstyle! My favourtie animal would probely be akamaru or kakashi's doggys~
favorite--Shikamaru, coolest character ever
hated--Sasuke, he's lame...i really hate him
I have to agree with you about Sasuke!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your favorite battle of all time? abhirocks198 17 3,555 11-19-2013, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Which Naruto character are you? Manga-Otaku 37 7,074 11-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  [Character] Uchiha Sasuke (Part 0) ANewLight 7 1,183 12-13-2012, 10:27 AM
Last Post: ArSoNiSt JoE
  Favorite Biju(s) SilverKunai 27 2,743 07-29-2007, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Acidrain
  Favorite Character Shikamaru 4 442 07-27-2007, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Greg