Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the Fourth
Do you think the Fourth Hokage is not only Naruto's dad but the leader of Akatsuki as well?
I was actually thinking something along these lines as well. Not sure if he's both, but i'm sure that he's not dead.

The thing that you have to wonder is...why did he turn out the way he did, if he's still alive and if he IS the leader of Akatsuki. He certainly has the power to be the leader. The question is why? He seemed pretty reasonable and down to earth in the Kakashi sidestory arc. Not the type of guy you'd expect to turn out the way he did.
yeah you've got a got a point,but it could be possible for him to be both i mean think about it blonde hair blue eyes and naruto also has blonde hair and blue eyes hmm....coincidence i think not also why does the Akatsuki leader look like him. All though the Akatsuki leader doesn't have blue eyes it still could be him.
or maybe, juz my theory, dat naruto is the reincarnation of the fourth, i duno, i got d idea from evry1 relating him to the fourth but u noe, i juz felt he wouldn't hav juz sealed the kyuubi inside a random baby, but hu noes ~_~
-Kyon- Wrote:or maybe, juz my theory, dat naruto is the reincarnation of the fourth, i duno, i got d idea from evry1 relating him to the fourth but u noe, i juz felt he wouldn't hav juz sealed the kyuubi inside a random baby, but hu noes ~_~

Hmm... you know I am starting to think that Naruto just may be the fourth hokage... I mean the third did say that he used that grim reaper death seal thing on the nine tailed fox and you can only do that to yourself by my knowledge... there seems to be some substantial evidence.

But you know, I don't think that this topic was needed, I think this could have gone into the "One of the biggest questions in naruto..." thread
excel-kleinwald Wrote:
-Kyon- Wrote:or maybe, juz my theory, dat naruto is the reincarnation of the fourth, i duno, i got d idea from evry1 relating him to the fourth but u noe, i juz felt he wouldn't hav juz sealed the kyuubi inside a random baby, but hu noes ~_~

Hmm... you know I am starting to think that Naruto just may be the fourth hokage... I mean the third did say that he used that grim reaper death seal thing on the nine tailed fox and you can only do that to yourself by my knowledge... there seems to be some substantial evidence.

But you know, I don't think that this topic was needed, I think this could have gone into the "One of the biggest questions in naruto..." thread

=.= oh i didnt know that i,m new here i just had this idea and put it on here. buuut you guys may have a point there to, i havent thought of that.
excel-kleinwald Wrote:

Yeah lol actually I said the whole reincarnation thing in the thread already. It is too crazy a theory though, because the covering up needed for it and just how would the third know about it and all and how others didnt notice. it is a crazy theory, but for right now i will go with 4th=akat leader. not naruto's father, because it is too anticlimatic and predictable. no manga has ever been that easy
I am against the 4th being the AL since the hair color is all wrong + they dont look alike.

What i think is maybe that the 4th had a brother that left the village...
and that Naruto was a relative of the 4th, so the AL knows about Naruto and stuff.

probably off, but eh.
Arctic Wrote:I am against the 4th being the AL since the hair color is all wrong + they dont look alike.

What i think is maybe that the 4th had a brother that left the village...
and that Naruto was a relative of the 4th, so the AL knows about Naruto and stuff.

probably off, but eh.

oh yeah thanks for reminding, i had forgotten what my idea was. the 4th was Naruto's brother and Naruto's father is missing and is fighting or hiding from the Akatsuki and now with your idea of the Fourth's brother. Now it kind of adds up. The Fourth died while sealing the kyuubi. He put the kyuubi inside his newly borned brother, Naruto. The Fourth's father and brother left the village many years ago. Possibly, the brother left and his father went to go find him. The brother started the Akarsuki and attempted to gather all the bijuu for world domination. Naruto's father is alive today hiding and planning on how to beat the Fourth's brother. Possibly in future chapters, maybe Naruto's father will come out of hiding finding a chance for the death of the Akat Leader in Naruto. Lol maybe too crazy but that's what I am going with now.
that makes sense Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Fourth Movie Manga-Otaku 13 1,296 06-28-2007, 10:13 AM
Last Post: SilverKunai