Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late January Downtime
In case you guys were wondering what's going on, it's that the people running the server company are morons.

They decided to move data centers without advanced warning, causing unplanned dowtime. They also are doing an awful job with DNS stuff which is why the site is down.

Hopefully it will be back up soon. Sorry about this, it's complete idiocy.
It happens Greg, don't take too much stress because of it. It'll be back online once they're done, so I know I can wait at least Big Grin
Things happen. Not much one can do until they guys (Wanna call them monkey's instead for the outstanding job they're doing so far:thumbdown: ) running and doing the work on the server get their act together and get things done.

Thanks for informing us about this Greg. Really appreciate it. :thumbup:
D: stupid server people need to give you better warning next time >_>
C'est okay. Things happen. The community'll survive.
Thanks for posting info here. Now that I know what's going on, I can bear with it much better.
Isn't that good news in a way? that means this is only a temporary problem that will most likely not surface again in the future... Right? (unless the monkeys from the server company are idiotic enough to move data center without warning once again)
So not only is my main forum (OM) down, but my back-up forum (BA) is also down. Goddammit

[Image: Patrick_ff9b58_2815271_zps00d49c07.png]
The error message today was different: 502 bad gateway error
Thanks Greg

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OM Downtime Greg 1 978 05-30-2012, 07:13 AM
Last Post: peleihno