Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bleach chapter 525 discussion
Odd  that people are taken reading so much into what Unohana was saying never did I get the impression that Kubo was trying to imply that Zaraki as a kid was stronger than Unohana at that particular moment he was  fighting at his current limit it was a first time that he was able to let loose and she did not, as shown with her shikai not even being released,I believe that there is an ulterior meaning when she said "even I was not a match for you" leaning more to his thirst for battle. After experiencing battle with Unohana that sense of euphoria he felt  he wanted something stronger but she could not give it to him.As he got older that feeling eluded him and hence the shackling only when he reaches his full potential and fight someone who he can let loose again will  he surpass that sense of pleasure he had with Unohana in battle.

EDIT:She clearly considers him a worthy successor and saw the potential he had as a kid ,why would she say "Finally surpass me so you can obtain new heights" if he was stronger than her in the past.
so, anyone looking forward to getting back to ouetsu's trial ? i sure do :3
either that,or have a mountain of corpses of muken prisoners suddenly appear behind zaraki, and have yachiru the second stomp him Tongue
peleihno Wrote:Worst chapter of anything I've read in a while.
Worst chapter of anything I've read ever.
It was like watching Saiyan Saga Gohan beat Cell without any effort on Gohan's part.
God Mode Wrote:
It was like watching Saiyan Saga Gohan beat Cell without any effort on Gohan's part.

I am so happy about this chapter and even more about all the posts about it. It is bliss!
Tom Ace Wrote:
God Mode Wrote:

I am so happy about this chapter and even more about all the posts about it. It is bliss!
You're one of the main reasons I stopped posting in the Bleach section.
Best Bleach Chapter ever. I can't wait for Godpachi to beat Bach, Aizen and the Soul King.
DEW Wrote:Best Bleach Chapter ever. I can't wait for Godpachi to beat Bach, Aizen and the Soul King.

Ichigo too!!!
Tom Ace Wrote:Ichigo too!!!
Unohana even gave a reason for why he lost to Shikai Ichigo. I am so close to losing all hope. I don't hate Kenpachi, but making kid Kenpachi > Unohana is like one of the few things that Kubo could have done to make me sad.
DEW Wrote:
Tom Ace Wrote:Ichigo too!!!
Unohana even gave a reason for why he lost to Shikai Ichigo. I am so close to losing all hope. I don't hate Kenpachi, but making kid Kenpachi > Unohana is like one of the few things that Kubo could have done to make me sad.

If you do not dislike Kenpachi then why is it bad for him to be stronger long ago (weaker now) than Unohana?

Unohana was at least 2nd behind Yama-jii, now she is first, soon to be second again.
It's ridiculous for him to be one of the strongest Shinigami when he was like under 100 years (seems to be that way).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick Which Bleach character are you? Manga-Otaku 47 9,293 11-19-2013, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Favorite Bleach Character. sevrus 72 13,743 11-19-2013, 01:41 PM
  Bleach chapter 527 discussion alekos23 1 887 02-22-2013, 11:15 AM
  Bleach chapter 526 discussion alekos23 1 730 02-14-2013, 04:41 AM
  [Debate] Rank The Bleach Characters ronrealplaya 24 3,878 01-31-2013, 12:37 PM
Last Post: ddboy102
  Bleach Chapter 520 Discussion Narubi 224 66,406 12-20-2012, 04:41 PM
Last Post: angervictor
  Bleach Chapter 521 Discussion Itwasgood 4 1,794 12-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Mikou Suigetsu
  Bleach chapter 521 discussion hakiluffy 0 788 12-18-2012, 11:30 PM
Last Post: hakiluffy
  Bleach Spoilers and Discussion Damanos 11 1,301 12-12-2012, 05:12 PM
  Chapter 439 DarkNemesis 44 5,783 03-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Last Post: LONGTIME