Pages (6): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Bleach chapter 525 discussion
professor

Group: Registered
RE: Bleach chapter 525 discussion

Odd  that people are taken reading so much into what Unohana was saying never did I get the impression that Kubo was trying to imply that Zaraki as a kid was stronger than Unohana at that particular moment he was  fighting at his current limit it was a first time that he was able to let loose and she did not, as shown with her shikai not even being released,I believe that there is an ulterior meaning when she said "even I was not a match for you" leaning more to his thirst for battle. After experiencing battle with Unohana that sense of euphoria he felt  he wanted something stronger but she could not give it to him.As he got older that feeling eluded him and hence the shackling only when he reaches his full potential and fight someone who he can let loose again will  he surpass that sense of pleasure he had with Unohana in battle.

EDIT:She clearly considers him a worthy successor and saw the potential he had as a kid ,why would she say "Finally surpass me so you can obtain new heights" if he was stronger than her in the past.

This post was last modified: 02-01-2013 01:29 AM by professor.

02-01-2013 12:40 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
alekos23

so, anyone looking forward to getting back to ouetsu's trial ? i sure do :3
either that,or have a mountain of corpses of muken prisoners suddenly appear behind zaraki, and have yachiru the second stomp him :P

Well,thats gooood.YAY!

This post was last modified: 02-01-2013 07:19 AM by alekos23.

02-01-2013 07:19 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
God Mode

RE:  Bleach chapter 525 discussion

peleihno Wrote:

Worst chapter of anything I've read in a while.

Worst chapter of anything I've read ever.
It was like watching Saiyan Saga Gohan beat Cell without any effort on Gohan's part.

02-01-2013 09:45 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Tom Ace

RE:   Bleach chapter 525 discussion

God Mode Wrote:

peleihno Wrote:

It was like watching Saiyan Saga Gohan beat Cell without any effort on Gohan's part.

I am so happy about this chapter and even more about all the posts about it. It is bliss!

02-01-2013 10:04 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
God Mode

RE:    Bleach chapter 525 discussion

Tom Ace Wrote:

God Mode Wrote:

peleihno Wrote:

I am so happy about this chapter and even more about all the posts about it. It is bliss!

You're one of the main reasons I stopped posting in the Bleach section.

02-01-2013 11:13 AM
DEW

Best Bleach Chapter ever. I can't wait for Godpachi to beat Bach, Aizen and the Soul King.

02-01-2013 11:23 AM
Tom Ace

RE:  Bleach chapter 525 discussion

DEW Wrote:

Best Bleach Chapter ever. I can't wait for Godpachi to beat Bach, Aizen and the Soul King.

Ichigo too!!!

02-01-2013 11:31 AM
DEW

RE:   Bleach chapter 525 discussion

Tom Ace Wrote:

Ichigo too!!!
Unohana even gave a reason for why he lost to Shikai Ichigo. I am so close to losing all hope. I don't hate Kenpachi, but making kid Kenpachi > Unohana is like one of the few things that Kubo could have done to make me sad.

02-01-2013 11:36 AM
Tom Ace

RE:    Bleach chapter 525 discussion

DEW Wrote:

Tom Ace Wrote:

Ichigo too!!!
Unohana even gave a reason for why he lost to Shikai Ichigo. I am so close to losing all hope. I don't hate Kenpachi, but making kid Kenpachi > Unohana is like one of the few things that Kubo could have done to make me sad.

If you do not dislike Kenpachi then why is it bad for him to be stronger long ago (weaker now) than Unohana?

Unohana was at least 2nd behind Yama-jii, now she is first, soon to be second again.

02-01-2013 11:40 AM
DEW

It's ridiculous for him to be one of the strongest Shinigami when he was like under 100 years (seems to be that way).

02-01-2013 11:53 AM
Pages (6): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: