Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naruto chapter 618 discussion
discuss this chap ,oro, hokeges,volcano teleportation,hashirama wood etc etc
here
Only good thing about this is that we get post-TS feats from Sarutobi, and actual feats for the first two. Hopefully.

yup.i hope we see some actual volcano teleportation jokes in story too Tongue
also, hashi x mads will be glorious lol Big Grin
Not happy to see more people revived, but if it means we'll finally get Hiruzen's hype fulfilled then I can deal with it. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Kishi just backseats Hiruzen in favor of the Yellow Fail Balloon and Pinocchio.

Though I doubt there'll be an answer to this, but how long has Oro known about that method to release the contents of the Shinigami's stomach? Cause if he's known about it for a while and never did it ... then seriously Kishi is just full of it.

Either way I'm happy that we didn't get more Naruto vs. Juudarabito.

Plus to all those who went on about the Shiki Fujin being Minato's own jutsu and design, well this chapter just proved that all wrong lol Another blow to the hot aired fail balloon Tongue
huh,maybe hiruzem being in the story again will limit the scale of things Tongue
btw,what was juugo doing to his white zetsu was he absorbing him? lol,save him for jiraya you silly android 16 expy Tongue
alekos23 Wrote:huh,maybe hiruzem being in the story again will limit the scale of things Tongue
btw,what was juugo doing to his white zetsu was he absorbing him? lol,save him for jiraya you silly android 16 expy Tongue

Yeah he was absorbing/eating him, like he was with that unconscious samurai back during the Gokage Summit. Which means Juugo must now have Zetsu/Hashi power in him, so we might see an improvement in what he can do lol.

Also Orochimaru said that when he recovered his chakra from Kabuto that he also absorbed all the information Kabuto had gathered; does this mean he know knows Sennin Mode and that having a Senju created body would/will allow him to have a perfect Sennin Mode?
Worst character ever brought back or well hopefully we see some of the 2nd not going to get my hopes up that yellow haired sue might get to do everything.

@ narubi who is pinoccio?
ddboy102 Wrote:Worst character ever brought back or well hopefully we see some of the 2nd not going to get my hopes up that yellow haired sue might get to do everything.

@ narubi who is pinoccio?

Hashirama Senju the Shodaime Hokage
Narubi Wrote:Though I doubt there'll be an answer to this, but how long has Oro known about that method to release the contents of the Shinigami's stomach? Cause if he's known about it for a while and never did it ... then seriously Kishi is just full of it.

Well, however long Oro had that scroll in his possession is how long he's known about that method. Which means he could have found out at the beginning of Part II, before he attempted to take Sasuke's body, or as long ago as he's been on his quest for every jutsu. The only possible reason I can think of why he never did it before is that being in the Uchiha Shrine has something to do with it (though I don't know why that'd be, and it doesn't seem likely), and that's an added reason he needed Sasuke's body, so he could go and do that once he acquired it. But the more likely option is it's just Kishi-fail. :lol:
Sev54_v2 Wrote:
Narubi Wrote:Though I doubt there'll be an answer to this, but how long has Oro known about that method to release the contents of the Shinigami's stomach? Cause if he's known about it for a while and never did it ... then seriously Kishi is just full of it.

Well, however long Oro had that scroll in his possession is how long he's known about that method. Which means he could have found out at the beginning of Part II, before he attempted to take Sasuke's body, or as long ago as he's been on his quest for every jutsu. The only possible reason I can think of why he never did it before is that being in the Uchiha Shrine has something to do with it (though I don't know why that'd be, and it doesn't seem likely), and that's an added reason he needed Sasuke's body, so he could go and do that once he acquired it. But the more likely option is it's just Kishi-fail. :lol:

Well the scroll was in one of his other hideouts, and it could be of any time point that he knew of this process; so I guess it's anybodies guess.

I don't think he'd have needed Sasuke's body for that, for starts he's already been in the shrine an seen the tablet (as evident by Kabuto's ramblings), so having a Sharingan for the shrine seems kinda moot. Plus the process requires his current body to be sacrificed, which would mean he'd kill off his precious Uchiha body in re-obtaining his arms and toys (Hokages).

All in all I see it as just being Kishi Fail.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which Naruto character are you? Manga-Otaku 37 7,074 11-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Naruto Parodies ANewLight 2 1,747 11-19-2013, 02:06 PM
  Naruto Chapter 521 discussion alekos23 1 651 02-22-2013, 11:14 AM
  Naruto chapter 620 discussion alekos23 1 644 02-14-2013, 04:40 AM
  Naruto chapter 619 discussion alekos23 1 688 02-06-2013, 05:20 AM
  Naruto chapter 614 discussion hakiluffy 7 2,412 12-19-2012, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Blue22
  Naruto Chapter 613 Discussion Narubi 66 12,815 12-18-2012, 07:23 AM
Last Post: alekos23
  Naruto Timeline Petite Fleur 5 4,036 12-13-2012, 07:19 AM
Last Post: ANewLight
  How to improve naruto(the manga) Megabuster 32 4,949 12-09-2012, 06:09 PM
  Chapter 530 Discussion/Chapter 531 Predictions MattC303 21 2,684 03-06-2011, 08:51 AM
Last Post: m1hawkgsm