Pages (45): « First « 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Shout Out Thread XIII
Shinki

Group: Registered
RE: Shout Out Thread XIII

And I still can't get my DS to connect to the wifi here. It seems kind of stupid that there isn't a way to connect to wifi hotspots that require a login.

02-01-2013 02:50 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
wingman32x

RE:   Shout Out Thread XIII

Sanagami Wrote:

wingman32x Wrote:

So today Sony started teasing a media event for Feb. 20th with a "Look into the future" tagline. Investors are being invited to this thing, as well. The unveiling of the PS4 is looking like a real possibility.

Just thought I would pass that along for anybody interested since I saw some game talk here lol.

I don't know If I should be excited or not. I've never been a huge fan of gaming consoles etc :/

All I wish for is PS 4 would make more PS Visual Novels get translated :aww:

That's a toughie. I think something like that would be so Niche that I don't think it would be pretty risky to spend localization money on them.

There are a lot of them on PS platforms, though. I see ads all the time in random manga chapters for PSP VN's.

Personally, I'm not very educated in that part of the culture. I've played a bit of Clannad, which I liked. I would also love to try Amagami, but that has no shot at all.

02-01-2013 02:54 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Sanagami

RE:    Shout Out Thread XIII

wingman32x Wrote:

Sanagami Wrote:

wingman32x Wrote:

So today Sony started teasing a media event for Feb. 20th with a "Look into the future" tagline. Investors are being invited to this thing, as well. The unveiling of the PS4 is looking like a real possibility.

Just thought I would pass that along for anybody interested since I saw some game talk here lol.

I don't know If I should be excited or not. I've never been a huge fan of gaming consoles etc :/

That's a toughie. I think something like that would be so Niche that I don't think it would be pretty risky to spend localization money on them.

There are a lot of them on PS platforms, though. I see ads all the time in random manga chapters for PSP VN's.

Personally, I'm not very educated in that part of the culture. I've played a bit of Clannad, which I liked. I would also love to try Amagami, but that has no shot at all.

I know.... >_>
Doesn't stop me from dreaming.

Amagami currently is being translated.... it has the benefits of anime hype. It's been around 8%... give it another year or two....

Most VNs, even if they aren't really good, as long as they get an anime, a fan translator will go translate them

Ah, Sorry, I hate KEY ..... So I have nothing good to say about Clannad, albeit anime or VN

02-01-2013 02:57 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Sanagami

RE:  Shout Out Thread XIII

Shinki Wrote:

And I still can't get my DS to connect to the wifi here.  It seems kind of stupid that there isn't a way to connect to wifi hotspots that require a login.  

I JUST GO OPTIC FIBRES INSTALLED HORA HORA. MY INTERNET GOES LIKE ZOOM AND THEN KAZOOM AND THE WABOOM!

02-01-2013 02:58 PM
Sanagami

RE:  Shout Out Thread XIII

Riesbife Wrote:

I was just excited to see Desura had it all. That said, they're rather expensive.

/continues to play 1916 and fail miserably

Stop being such a hipster /ugh

I HATE NO MULTIQUOTE /cries.

02-01-2013 02:59 PM
Sanagami

Though, playstation VNs.....have been getting a bit more attention now I think about it.

I mean, suddenly Dangan Ronpa translations is almost at 80% .-.

02-01-2013 03:00 PM
Shinki

RE:   Shout Out Thread XIII

Sanagami Wrote:

Shinki Wrote:

And I still can't get my DS to connect to the wifi here.  It seems kind of stupid that there isn't a way to connect to wifi hotspots that require a login.  

I JUST GO OPTIC FIBRES INSTALLED HORA HORA. MY INTERNET GOES LIKE ZOOM AND THEN KAZOOM AND THE WABOOM!

That's nice. I don't have FIOS myself at home, but I've heard it's really fast.

WHY THE HELL COULDN'T THEY PUT OUT CONTENT LIKE THIS BEFORE THE GAME WENT FREE TO PLAY?!

http://youtu.be/5GLWNX9f4dk?

02-01-2013 03:01 PM
Sanagami

weird korean hipsters :/

02-01-2013 03:03 PM
Sanagami

Is there a Rider route in Ataxaria ?

02-01-2013 03:08 PM
wingman32x

RE:     Shout Out Thread XIII

Sanagami Wrote:

wingman32x Wrote:

Sanagami Wrote:

wingman32x Wrote:

I know.... >_>
Doesn't stop me from dreaming.

Amagami currently is being translated.... it has the benefits of anime hype. It's been around 8%... give it another year or two....

Most VNs, even if they aren't really good, as long as they get an anime, a fan translator will go translate them

Ah, Sorry, I hate KEY ..... So I have nothing good to say about Clannad, albeit anime or VN

Care to say why you don't like them? I've heard a lot of different opinions on the Clannad series, in particular. A lot of people hate the mood whiplash associated with it. Especially in AS. Everything starts out on a good enough note, but in the second half you're assaulted with some of the saddest stuff for the entire 2nd half pretty much. A lot of people felt that was a kind of cheap emotion-grab.

02-01-2013 03:08 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Pages (45): « First « 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: