Post Reply  Post Thread 

Naruto chapter 614 discussion
hakiluffy

Group: Registered
Naruto chapter 614 discussion

early release!

http://mangahead.com/index.php/Manga-English-Scan/Naruto/Naruto-614-English-Scan/01.jpg?action=big&size=original&fromthumbnail=true

12-18-2012 09:47 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
eien

RE: Naruto chapter 614 discussion

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/93233307/1

I cried for my baby Neji :'(
The bird was just a bit funny but right after that i felt sad again :(

This post was last modified: 12-18-2012 10:33 PM by eien.

12-18-2012 10:32 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
alekos23

ah,birds have been part of neji's symbolism for some time now :P
just makes it more obvious he's dead :P

Well,thats gooood.YAY!
12-18-2012 10:37 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
eien

I know birds are part of his symbolism. You have to admit that the shooting was a bit funny though

12-18-2012 10:42 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Tokoya

R.I.P Neji :(

A Pimp Named Gray :P

12-19-2012 02:24 AM
Ren

This chapter wasn't half bad since we got to see some Hyuug action, which hasn't been shown for quite some time in this manga. Although, Neji was killed off in this chapter I can't say that I am happy with the way it was quickly handled. The Hyuuga Clan deserved to have at least 2, if not 3, chapters dedicated to them since they were originally the strongest clan in Konoha.

On another note, Tobi change in demeanor wasn't something that I was excited about. I admit that I am one of the many fans that would like for Obito to take a more serious role in the plan, but the way Obito spoke to Madara proved that he isn't the one in control of the situation anymore. Obito needs to learn a little bit more about restraint before he can become a good villain.

12-19-2012 10:58 AM
Evangelion[lovr]2.0

Sad-ish.

Neji died. I'm pissed we didn't really see anything from Shikimaru except being analytic as usual, but neji's death should at least fuel Naruto.

Beautiful Signature designed by Sanagami<3
12-19-2012 11:04 AM
Blue22

Wow. Didn't think Kishi had it in him. Bravo. Now let's see if he doesn't pull a Kubo and magic Byakuya Neji back to life

12-19-2012 11:16 AM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: