Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Access Forbidden
AYAME Wrote:Awww, so much love from the members, I think it's  awesome!

We have such a dedicated and loyal group, it warms my heart.

<3

Stop, you're making me blush Wink
I see. Well then this won't be to bad, I'm sure everyone will get the memo and steadily come back
Oh dear. Hope you'll find a better host Greg Smile But yeah, like Ayame, I'm glad to see we have such a dedicated group of friends Smile

<3
I swear OMF is the best manga forum site out there.
I feel like most of us regular users are a lot closer with each other than on other sites.
strawhats Wrote:

<3

Stop, you're making me blush Wink

Especially you, guy who had an account before Greg finished the software install :lol:
Kinda find it hilarious though, this is the first time I have to jump constantly between 3 forums like this, so much chaotic :lmao:!!!
Well I just hope we don't get any member who leave because of the chaos. I'd really hate to see some of my friends go just because the site is having some issues.
Even the new site is down now XD
Evangelion[lovr Wrote:2.0]
Well I just hope we don't get any member who leave because of the chaos. I'd really hate to see some of my friends go just because the site is having some issues.
I know right, Witcher and Flare just arrived too!!!!!!!! Sad lol
So I came back here since it's taking awhile, so it looks like we are too much for that server and Greg needs to get a new one from the messages I read, too bad I was setting up the new one as home already.