Post Reply  Post Thread 

Zetsuen no Tempest
Tokoya

Group: Registered
Zetsuen no Tempest

The news episodes are out and a lot of us discussed this back on OMF so why not make a thread huh Toungue

Link to new episode http://zeroanime.net/zetsuen-no-tempest-episode-11/

A Pimp Named Gray :P

12-14-2012 09:16 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Spamamdorf

RE: Zetsuen no Tempest

More debating! Yay, 20 bucks says Aika is the Exodus magus and is only playing dead :awesome:

12-14-2012 09:48 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Vl731

A lot of this was fairly boring to read in the manga, so kind of glad it has the anime and is capable of reducing it and getting through it rather quickly while making it slightly more enjoyable.

12-14-2012 11:20 AM
Sev54_v2

Oh god more cliffhangers and waiting.... Noooooo! I wish I had just left these last few episodes to accumulate and watch all at one time. This is painful. :lol:

Hmm... Why would the Tree of Exodus mage kill Aika if what resulted in Aika's death was helpful to Hakaze and Tree of Genesis because of what became of Mahiro and Yoshino? No use thinking about it, I'll just confuse myself more with all this logic and time-travelling and stuff. And there's no doubt a big twist coming. I'll just wait. :C

12-14-2012 01:06 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Tokoya

I really enjoyed this episode.....Lots of twists and turns :D Mahiro is smarter than I thought though I was really impressed by how he figured everything out on his own....I wonder who the Exodus Mage is.....I'm going to go with Spamamdorf on this one and say that its Aika :XD: Next week Hakaze returns!!!! She looked so hot putting her hair all pony tail like :aww:

P.S. Junichiro is a beast

A Pimp Named Gray :P

This post was last modified: 12-14-2012 03:46 PM by Tokoya.

12-14-2012 03:44 PM
Vl731

So is Ep 13 just a recap episode?

01-12-2013 01:12 PM
Vl731

A little disappointed that they cut what would have been an interesting scene to watch out of the anime, that being Hakaze asking Yoshino about his Girlfriend and then falling harder for him when she hears how "cruel" his GF was to him. Or did this happen and I just don't remember it happening?

I guess it could happen a later but since she admitted her feelings in the newest episode it seems doubtful.

02-02-2013 03:39 AM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: