Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Unohana "Original Kenpachi" + "Godpachi Slayer" Yachiru
Tom Ace Wrote:Can you link me to where is says they have to kill the current Kenpachi to become one? because i can't find it.
Shunsui mentioned it in TBTP. And also the novel if you want to believe what it says.
D.Hyuga Wrote:Don't tell me that you also have ''seniors'' fetish?, in SS arc neither Shunsui or Ukitake didn't show anything impressing.

I really never saw anyone stronger than Zaraki, except for Yama(and Uno:lolSmile, shinigami Aizen wasn't strongest, he just had ''swiftly and with style'' during his battles.
Aside from Shunsui and Ukitake surviving Yamamoto and having Yamamoto describe their pairing as one of the best in SS history. Unohana scaring the shit out of Ukitake and Shunsui, Yamamoto being Yamamoto, and Aizen taking out the whole G13 (including Yamamoto... through trickery) and being stronger than everyone but Yamamoto. I don't see how you can call it a "fetish". At that time, he just wasn't stronger than them. For this arc, I'd say that Godpachi is stronger than Shunsui and Ukitake (at least when comparing them at their shikai levels).
anyone find it weird that her shikai can heal too? or does it make her look more bloodthirsty as a kenpachi ? Tongue
I wonder what techniques shes going to teach him. Shikai, Bankai, or something Kenpachi exclusive?
DarkNemesis Wrote:
Tom Ace Wrote:Can you link me to where is says they have to kill the current Kenpachi to become one? because i can't find it.
Shunsui mentioned it in TBTP. And also the novel if you want to believe what it says.

So far i have reread to chapter 8 of TBtP and Shunsui never talked about Kenpachi only Love did and all he said was "The 10th defeated the 9th.
If I recall, Tousen also mentioned how one becomes a captain.
Marshall D Teach Wrote:If I recall, Tousen also mentioned how one becomes a captain.

Yes and all he said was one has to defeat (not kill) the current Kenpachi in front of 200.
Tom Ace Wrote:
Marshall D Teach Wrote:If I recall, Tousen also mentioned how one becomes a captain.

Yes and all he said was one has to defeat (not kill) the current Kenpachi in front of 200.

That is like ''retirement'', in Bleach that doesn't have literal meaning.
Ukitake is the weakest Captain.
Survival Horror Wrote:Ukitake is the weakest Captain.

No, Mayuri is.

Urahara had training in hakuda, hoho, and kido before he got into lolscience. Aizen was just stupidly strong to begin with.

All Mayuri has is his lolscience. It keeps him alive, but it's hardly a display of power.

Then again, he has such a deadly bankai ability that there isn't much need for "power", just like with Sui-Feng and Gin.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zaraki ''The Godpachi'' Kenpachi D.Hyuga 29 6,127 11-19-2013, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Narubi