Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Unohana "Original Kenpachi" + "Godpachi Slayer" Yachiru
[Image: tumblr_mex6jrnEG01rkxacio1_1280.gif]

Welcome to the thread of the character that scares the Captain Commander heck almost everyone in Bleachverse and the one the current Kenpachi "still in coma" idolizes.

Banner picture shamelessly stolen from tumblr.

Confusedet4_welcome:
She looked like she was in a trance on that last page, creepy.

It looks like her face is a mask in that shot. As if she could take it off and we'd see her braided her covering her real face. She would than unravel it to reveal a mug that would never be forgotten.
to gain the title Kenpachi don't you have to kill off the previous one.

I wonder how the 2nd one got his title.
ddboy102 Wrote:to gain the title Kenpachi don't you have to kill off the previous one.

What if he killed her?
And what we have now is just... something?
ddboy102 Wrote:to gain the title Kenpachi don't you have to kill off the previous one.

I don't remember it ever saying they had to kill the current Kenpachi, they only had to defeat them in a 1v1 battle.
Tom Ace Wrote:I don't remember it ever saying they had to kill the current Kenpachi, they only had to defeat them in a 1v1 battle.

It is rule to kill previous Kenpachi, but if she forfeit her title that would mean that 2. got it without fight. We know from novel, that 9th Kenpachi got title without fighting Azashiro Kenpachi, (one of)reason why Zaraki fought Azashiro is so that he could really continue link, only one(I guess at least) Kenpachi is not connected with others, and that is Unohana Yachiru, I also bet that Zaraki will overpower her in the end, so that he ll become real successor of the title.

ps: I am still laughing to those which spoke that being Kenpachi don't mean that you are strongest.Big Grin:grin::lol:
D.Hyuga Wrote:ps: I am still laughing to those which spoke that being Kenpachi don't mean that you are strongest.Big Grin:grin::lol:
Well Kenpachi in the SS arc definitely was not stronger than Yamamoto, Aizen, Shunsui, or Ukitake. So it could just be not only a title you take but a measure of potential as well. Confusedhrug:
DarkNemesis Wrote:
D.Hyuga Wrote:ps: I am still laughing to those which spoke that being Kenpachi don't mean that you are strongest.Big Grin:grin::lol:
Well Kenpachi in the SS arc definitely was not stronger than Yamamoto, Aizen, Shunsui, or Ukitake. So it could just be not only a title you take but a measure of potential as well. Confusedhrug:

Don't tell me that you also have ''seniors'' fetish?, in SS arc neither Shunsui or Ukitake didn't show anything impressing.

I really never saw anyone stronger than Zaraki, except for Yama(and Uno:lolSmile, shinigami Aizen wasn't strongest, he just had ''swiftly and with style'' during his battles.
D.Hyuga Wrote:
Tom Ace Wrote:I don't remember it ever saying they had to kill the current Kenpachi, they only had to defeat them in a 1v1 battle.

It is rule to kill previous Kenpachi, but if she forfeit her title that would mean that 2. got it without fight. We know from novel, that 9th Kenpachi got title without fighting Azashiro Kenpachi, (one of)reason why Zaraki fought Azashiro is so that he could really continue link, only one(I guess at least) Kenpachi is not connected with others, and that is Unohana Yachiru, I also bet that Zaraki will overpower her in the end, so that he ll become real successor of the title.

ps: I am still laughing to those which spoke that being Kenpachi don't mean that you are strongest.Big Grin:grin::lol:

Can you link me to where is says they have to kill the current Kenpachi to become one? because i can't find it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zaraki ''The Godpachi'' Kenpachi D.Hyuga 29 6,127 11-19-2013, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Narubi