Post Reply  Post Thread 

Everyone's a noob? Everyone gets an intro
Spamamdorf

Group: Registered
Everyone's a noob? Everyone gets an intro

「I am he who runs into your serious discussions and makes off topic posts, he who is only serious about the most inane things, he who goes by the name of Spam 」

Either way yeah, everyone's introducing themselves despite hardly being new so here I am, on One Manga 1.0 waiting for 3.0, a little upset we're missing as many of the old threads as we are (where am I going to talk about the new Assasination Classroom when it comes out? Nowhere that's where XD) but eh, we'll do it I 'spose

This post was last modified: 12-13-2012 09:16 PM by Spamamdorf.

12-13-2012 08:29 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
beakedbard

RE: Everyone's a noob? Everyone gets an intro

Not me search back through the forums and you'll find mine~ :3

Hai2u whoever you are~

12-13-2012 08:40 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Spamamdorf

Well I'm not quite that old a poster so I never was on this site XD, and how can you not know me :derp: I'm.... what have I done that might make people know who I am? :hmm: I'm that one guy who, hm, I guess my only bet here is the YataSurfboard but if not then I'm just that one guy who has a hard time staying on topic I guess :shrug:

12-13-2012 08:58 PM
Shinki

Use them well, my friend.  

This post was last modified: 12-13-2012 09:17 PM by Shinki.

12-13-2012 09:01 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Spamamdorf

Awww yeah, thanks for those Shinki now I really look like the try hard I was emulating :XD: (Is this a good thing?)

12-13-2012 09:16 PM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: