Post Reply  Post Thread 

hello *waves shyly*
Toddler Naruto

Group: Registered
hello *waves shyly*

Some/most of you probably know me already on the main forums, or have at least seen me post around, but just in case...

Hi everyone Big Grin. My name's Ryan, I'm 23 years old, and I am diagnosed with both Asperger's Syndrome (Mild Autism?) and Attention Deficit Disorder.

My favorite anime/manga genres are shounen and shoujo, but I especially love anime shows with shota/loli characters that look/act or are 12 years old or younger.

As for gaming, I currently only own a PS1, PS2, PS3, and PSP, and my favorite genres are action/adventure with fighting and fantasy/sci-fi/magic elements.

I hope to make alot of friends and have fun Smile, feel free to ask me anything about me that comes to mind Big Grin.

DeviantART | PlayFire
12-13-2012 03:42 PM
Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
ddboy102

RE: hello *waves shyly*

Hi toddler Naruto welcome to the forum.

12-13-2012 03:45 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Narubi

RE: hello *waves shyly*

Yo Welcome to OMC :D
Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here, for however long that may be depending on what may happen with the Main Site and this newer forum being made.

12-13-2012 03:59 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: