Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Zaraki ''The Godpachi'' Kenpachi
Zaraki not having threadConfusedet4_errrr:, now he have it.

Discuss it here about Zaraki ''Mama Uno lover'' Kenpachi:nods:

So my theory is that Uno beat young Zaraki to a pulp, and only thing that he remembers is that he respects some Yachiru, but don't know for why or who really is that person.
It is interesting that both that girl and Unohana have the same name. Is this explained yet? Somehow I feel that it was, but can't remember.
I have a theory that Zarakai is really a quincy overlord in disguise.
Plot Twist- Godpachi is actually Aizen-Sama's brother (Mind Blown)
I'll be slightly pissed if Unohana lives up to her hype honestly.

Wonder when Kenpachi will learn Shikai?
m1hawkgsm Wrote:It is interesting that both that girl and Unohana have the same name.  Is this explained yet? Somehow I feel that it was, but can't remember.
I get the feeling that you're just kidding but I'll explain anyway...
Kenpachi gave her that name because it was the name of the only person he ever admired.
We found out today that the only person he has ever admired was actually Unohana. The original Yachiru.

Which brings to question how has this not even been hinted before?
Did she beat Zaraki so senseless that he forgot everything about her?
Or did his admiration for Yachiru Kenpachi just bloom from rumors of her exploits?
They've been in Captain's meetings together and haven't shared a single glance, or anything of the sorts. They're just work colleagues and just nothing more and even that is stretching it a bit since some Captains don't seem to care much for others.

DatTitle
Alright y'all with this chapter I've been converted to Godpachi-ism.

Welcome me into the fold [Image: ahh.png]
grimmjow16 Wrote:[color=purple]I get the feeling that you're just kidding but I'll explain anyway...

Nope, I wasn't kidding.

Quote:Kenpachi gave her that name because it was the name of the only person he ever admired.

I remembered that slightly differently.

Quote:We found out today that the only person he has ever admired was actually Unohana. The original Yachiru.

Makes sense now, yes. I remember that the name was significant, but not that he had actually met a person named Yachiru. Strange way of interpreting it, yes, but still.

Quote:Which brings to question how has this not even been hinted before?
Did she beat Zaraki so senseless that he forgot everything about her?
Or did his admiration for Yachiru Kenpachi just bloom from rumors of her exploits?

I'd prefer the former. The latter wouldn't make as much sense since he's competitive and loves a challenge. He'd've brought up eventually.
So Yama-jii thought Godpachi was to powerful to train anymore Smile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unohana "Original Kenpachi" + "Godpachi Slayer" Yachiru ronrealplaya 27 6,885 11-19-2013, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Narubi