Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elder Scroll IV: Oblivion
Anyone play this game? It's one of my favorite games, so much stuff to do. I've reached over two hundred hours and haven't completed everything. I also enjoy pushing the Adoring Fan off of Dive Rock.
I've played it a couple times at friends houses, but never owned it myself. It seems like a very nifty (lol) game, and I would definitely get Elder Scrolls V.

By the way, what system do you have it for?
Xbox 360, bought it the day it came out and didn't know what to expect. Now I know that it's awesome.
i have this game for the ps3 i'd have to say its pretty good. the storyline sucks to me but there are 500 quests took me well over 100 hours. worth paying for but all the characters look sooooooo ugly! they need to fix that for the next game also better story line
the Elder Scroll shit !@#$ thats one hell of a game ive reached 164 hours ind im still playng it and i haven't completed everything too
=]
I have to say it was good when it lasted. I bought for the Xbox 360 when it first came out i have beaten everything possible in the game. Without even trying I've gotten every single achievement (literally). For a while all i did was run around and kill guards. I believe they should come out with a new expansion before there release of the next one.
They did make an expansion for it...