Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actions have consequences
I'm debating about what software to use, but am actually leaning towards Invision Power Board.
Will we be able to 'VM'?
Greg Wrote:I'm debating about what software to use, but am actually leaning towards Invision Power Board.

Do you know another forum site off the top of your head that uses that? So I can check it out to get an idea.
Greg Wrote:I'm debating about what software to use, but am actually leaning towards Invision Power Board.

Are they just as good as the former?

An with a new forum an management ..... is it probable that we could get a reader back? Just had to ask.
Are there any plans to help bump people trying to visit the forum.onemanga.com forum over to this new forum? We're still missing quite a few good posters who likely don't know about this particular site.
We can post on twitter, we can advertise it here, we can use word of mouth... if the forum.onemanga never comes back up (onemanga main site is down as well), I don't think we can ever do anything with it.

If it comes up, we can post announcements on both the forum and main site, but otherwise, there's just not much we can do :c This is for the same reason we can't just fix the problems, no server access. And by we I mean Greg, but hey.
I'm a computer sciences retard, but isn't there a way to have the old URL route to the new site?
Evangelion[lovr Wrote:2.0]
I'm a computer sciences retard, but isn't there a way to have the old URL route to the new site?
There is indeed, however, you need server access to do it. If we had server access, we might not even need to ever leave forum.onemanga, though. So there's that.
Cant wait for the new forum
if greg wants to, he can wait until the old URL is available (expires) and then buy it. Once that happens he can redirect it to the new forum.