Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actions have consequences
beakedbard Wrote:Rather confused as to how that would be maintained if someone changed their ip and name but then again that works even when not moving forum.

Make the new forum awesomesauce pleeeease gweggles~
Did you just call Greg.... gweggles??? :lol:
I just made it a year, well technically because I joined on september of 2011 as Crazypanda :c
Kurapika Wrote:I am okay with it but i do still wish either omf comes back or at least the stuff from it carries over...

And all the people that are gonna get lost in the shuffle is sad. Plus less people will be joining i would imagine.

Unfortunately... that's a given... No matter how good the new forum will be, it still won't be able to properly replace OMF... At least, not without the members.

I mean, all the stuff in OMF is one thing... But the fact that there are a lot of people we can't contact bothers me more :C
taichi Wrote:
Tokoya Wrote:This months makes 3 years that I've been on OMF.......Its was fun while it lasted

It sort of just might still kind of come back you know...

Maybe...

I hope...

kinda ...

:C

Sigh......I'm off to get a sig and avatar for this site....Might as well get use to not having OMF. But I'll keep my hopes up for a return to OMF
Kurapika Wrote:I am okay with it but i do still wish either omf comes back or at least the stuff from it carries over...

And all the people that are gonna get lost in the shuffle is sad. Plus less people will be joining i would imagine.

Stuff can be recreated as long as most of us remain/migrate over, that has to be the most important thing right now for me.
taichi Wrote:Unfortunately... that's a given... No matter how good the new forum will be, it still won't be able to properly replace OMF... At least, not without the members.

I mean, all the stuff in OMF is one thing... But the fact that there are a lot of people we can't contact bothers me more :C
I hope there is at least a wayn to broadcast the new place
^ We attack other forums to find our lost members who may have deserted to other forums >Big Grin :lol:
Kurapika Wrote:I hope there is at least a wayn to broadcast the new place
Maybe send an announcement e-mail to their registered e-mail adresses? Because that's the only other way to access every member in the site...
taichi Wrote:
Kurapika Wrote:I hope there is at least a wayn to broadcast the new place
Maybe send an announcement e-mail to their registered e-mail adresses? Because that's the only other way to access every member in the site...
But is that possible with the site down?
My sig refuses to work -_-