Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actions have consequences
dunno, it seems we're getting pretty active lately.maybe they have found out about this already ? :hmm:
@alekos: I'm quite sure there are still a good deal of active users in OMF who doesn't know of this old forum.

Even if there is a new forum, OMF would still lose a great deal of members unless the main forum is back in its feet... I'm currently regretting not adding most of my OMF friends in somewhere else, like FB or MSN or whatever...
yeah i know its a huge bummer >_>
i miss azer moli and sasuke chan ;_;
This months makes 3 years that I've been on OMF.......Its was fun while it lasted
Tokoya Wrote:This months makes 3 years that I've been on OMF.......Its was fun while it lasted

It sort of just might still kind of come back you know...

Maybe...

I hope...

kinda ...

:C
I almost made 5 years on OMF. Wish I could have gotten to that milestone xD

But all good things need to end sometime, and maybe something even better lies on this path with this new one.
Kurapika Wrote:I almost made 5 years on OMF. Wish I could have gotten to that milestone xD

But all good things need to end sometime, and maybe something even better lies on this path with this new one.

Here's hoping for another almost 5 :thumbup:
xD

Yeah, I always shoot for 'almost' milestones xD
They're the best kinds Big Grin

I've been here for a little over 3 years, so I'm shooting for that again, even a day over 3 years counts xD

So excited by the prospect of a new forum :aww:
I am okay with it but i do still wish either omf comes back or at least the stuff from it carries over...

And all the people that are gonna get lost in the shuffle is sad. Plus less people will be joining i would imagine.